Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Best quote of the show:

If the Islamic terrorists hit us again in any severe way, another crisis, then we need to escalate the war against terror. And by escalating it, what I mean is the Imams, the Islamic clerics, in their sermons that are preaching to the masses that you have to kill the Jews and kill the Americans, and they're calling for their young people to join jihad, we have to kill them. Kill the Imams. Kill the clerics. The teachers, the schoolmasters, their religious leaders who are calling for jihad, that's the enemy. It's conspiracy to murder and in a war you kill the enemy.

Flipper

Perhaps they'll step up their campaign to nail Christian missionaries, preachers, and evangelists in turn?

Won't that be great for religious plurality in the Mid East and Asia?

nomik

Originally posted by Flipper
Perhaps they'll step up their campaign to nail Christian missionaries, preachers, and evangelists in turn?

Won't that be great for religious plurality in the Mid East and Asia?
would it?

Flipper

No, it wouldn't. I was just pointing out a flaw in jefferson's argument.

I'm surprised to have to remind him that executing religious leaders has historically been known to have a counter-productive effect.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Flipper: So call up Bob on his show and discuss your disagreement with him. It doesn't have to be a debate, just a friendly discussion.

Flipper

Yeah, Bob does need more controversy on his show rather than people calling in to agree with him.

Remind me again why I should be supporting him in any way?

Status
Not open for further replies.