BEL Televised Classics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethril

rehcjam said:
This is the best show ever and now I can get a subscription to it. Awesome :D
Years ago I found out my dad and brother-in-law used to watch Bob Enyart Live late at night... I was mad he never woke me up!

rehcjam

Aethril said:
Years ago I found out my dad and brother-in-law used to watch Bob Enyart Live late at night... I was mad he never woke me up!
Yah, that show was a riot. :sinapisN: It makes me laugh just to think about it. It was beyond entertaining.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
From

www.KGOV.com

* Bob and Brian Introduce...: A new subscription service, the BEL Televised Classics! If your like thousands of others who wish you could watch the old Bob Enyart Live TV show, NOW YOU CAN! The BEL staff has been dubbing high-quality DVD masters from the old broadcast-format 3/4 inch TV studio tapes. The programs are often hilarious, and always extremely educational, reinforcing biblical principles in a format that makes for great entertainment and enjoyable TV watching for the whole family! You can subscribe and the mailman will deliver to your door either 4, 8, or 16 shows a month for $24.99, $34.99 or $49.99 (only $3.13 per show!). If you call BEL at 800 8-Enyart (836-9278) you can subscribe to the BEL Televised Classics, or you can use our online store to subscribe to any of our others offerings. We will apply any subscription this month toward the telethon goal of $25,000 by multiplying by ten the monthly amount of the subscription, so that a subscription of $49.99 would equal a $500 pledge toward our goal!

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.