BEL: We're staying on air in Denver 05-27-2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimrod

Bob said that King Solomn should be in hell. This troubles me and I am want to know your point of view on this?

Do you agree with Bob on this? Why or why not?

philosophizer

Originally posted by Nimrod
Bob said that King Solomn should be in hell. This troubles me and I am want to know your point of view on this?

Do you agree with Bob on this? Why or why not?

Well, according to what the bible says about him, it sure seems like he would be in hell. He did end up worshiping other gods and idols and breaking God's commands.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those in the dispensation of circumcision were not "sealed" therefore it would be hard to argue that Solomon ended up in Heaven based on how his life tailed off.

Nimrod

Ah! You guys are "Dispensationalists". Now I know where you are coming from.

Was Abraham was saved by faith or by work?
Could Abraham lose his salvation?

The way I see it, there is only one "dispensation" of salvation throughout the history of man.

2 Peter 1:21 For prophecy was not borne at any time by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke being borne along by the Holy Spirit.

By your thinking King Solomn wasn't a holy man. After all you think he is in hell.

TheFlame

Actually, a Christian can backslide and loose their salvation. If a Christian goes out in willful sin, they have backslidden.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by TheFlame
Actually, a Christian can backslide and loose their salvation. If a Christian goes out in willful sin, they have backslidden.
1Co 3:15 If anyone's work shall be burned up, he shall suffer loss. But he shall be saved, yet so as by fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.