Ben Carson put on same list as KKK (by Southern Poverty Law..)

GFR7

I am so sick of SPLC listing people and groups as "haters" or "hate groups". Gay advocates refer to National Organization for Marriage as "an official anti-gay hate group" and it is sickening and disingenuous and really just revolting. :madmad:

Word based mystic

Al Sharpton starts a business every so many years. Doesn't pay taxes. Then a few years later closes the business and starts all over. He should be seriously in trouble because of this but NO ONE pursues him or the media never mentions it.

I think I will be voting for Ben Carson for President. Maybe. Scott Walker and him are in a toss up. since my first name is Scott I Might go with Walker.

Nice reasoning eh.

republicanchick

I am so sick of SPLC listing people and groups as "haters" or "hate groups". Gay advocates refer to National Organization for Marriage as "an official anti-gay hate group" and it is sickening and disingenuous and really just revolting. :madmad:

don't get yourself into a lather about it. They are not worth the energy expended.

republicanchick

Al Sharpton starts a business every so many years. Doesn't pay taxes. Then a few years later closes the business and starts all over. He should be seriously in trouble because of this but NO ONE pursues him or the media never mentions it.

I think I will be voting for Ben Carson for President. Maybe. Scott Walker and him are in a toss up. since my first name is Scott I Might go with Walker.

Nice reasoning eh.

I might vote 4 Ben Carson b/c he is a babe... nice reasoning, huh

:think::rotfl:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

From one of NOM's internal memos:
"The strategic goal of this project is to drive a wedge between gays and blacks -- two key Democratic constituencies," another memo states. "Find, equip, energize and connect African-American spokespeople for marriage; develop a media campaign around their objections to gay marriage as a civil right; provoke the gay marriage base into responding by denouncing these spokesmen and women as bigots. No politician wants to take up and push an issue that splits the base of the party."

I think it's pretty coldly calculating and hateful to use African Americans as a means to an political end in an attempt to "provoke the gay marriage base."

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If some of the stuff Carson has said publicly had been said by Brian Williams the right would be up in arms.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
yeh, that's what libs do: all kinds of wrongs and then just apologize and voila, problem should go away

but some of us don't easily forget..

Mat 18:21
Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
Mat 18:22
Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

1Co 13:5
does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They apologized:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Nazis-KKK-leaders-opposes-gay-marriage.html

The Southern Poverty Law Center offered an apology of sorts on Thursday to Dr. Ben Carson, a black potential Republican presidential candiidate, for lumping him in with neo-Nazis, skinheads, and Klansmen on its influential 'Extremist Watch' website.

The iconic American civil rights group targeted Carson, a world-renowned retired pediatric neurosurgeon, because he is a Christian who opposes gay marriage.

The SPLC has seen its mission creep from defendng the civil rights of African-Americans to embracing a broader target list that includes 'white nationalists, anti-gay zealots, black separatists, racist skinheads, neo-Confederates' and others.

'In October 2014, we posted an "Extremist File" of Dr. Ben Carson,' the SPLC wrote in a statement on Thursday. 'This week, as we've come under intense criticism for doing so, we've reviewed our profile and have concluded that it did not meet our standards, so we have taken it down and apologize to Dr. Carson for having posted it.'...read more at link

Nice, they took him off because people complained, as if he should have ever been there to begin with.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I think it's pretty coldly calculating and hateful to use African Americans as a means to an political end in an attempt to provoke the "gay marriage base."

It's reflexive. The right has always been of the opinion that they are entitled to pick leaders for blacks.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
http://video.foxnews.com/v/40438991...ter-going-after-dr-ben-carson/?#sp=show-clips

Well, we see once again how much the Left loves Blacks

They do love Blacks, mind you...

the ones who adhere to THEIR political philosophy (ie: tyrannical government, pervert rights... right to a dead baby...)

+
Most lefties I know don't make their political policy judgements based on skin color. Nor should they.

Carson will be evaluated and judged based on his politics and personality, the way all candidates are evaluated.

republicanchick

Most lefties I know don't make their political policy judgements based on skin color. Nor should they.

Carson will be evaluated and judged based on his politics and personality, the way all candidates are evaluated.

the lefties are the most racist of all

because they just can't seem to get beyond that issue -- or actually think that some issue or another just might not have anything to do w/ race..

plus it's pretty juvenile to always use the same mantra every time u don't get yr way or want to accuse someone of something really bad..

they are boring

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

because they just can't seem to get beyond that issue -- or actually think that some issue or another just might not have anything to do w/ race..

plus it's pretty juvenile to always use the same mantra every time u don't get yr way or want to accuse someone of something really bad..

they are boring
If you compare a map of the United States from 1850 to the map of the country today, you will find that the slave states before the Civil War are virtually the same states that are southern/conservative today.

I know racism still exists because of people like KKK member David Duke who ran for office as a Republican (as have many, many other racists done).

If you can come up with a Democrat or a leftist who has had a racist background let us know.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

they are boring

I KNOW! After all, it was a lefty that started ANOTHER thread with the word KKK in the title of the OP ...

republicanchick

Mat 18:21
Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
Mat 18:22
Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

1Co 13:5
does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,

forgiving and forgetting are 2 totally different things

nice try

not