Beware Evos being funny about Whale Bones…

TracerBullet

Wait a minute.
You called me a cockroach and now a weasel?

That is like millions and millions of evolutionary changes I must have gone through...

Are you sure it is not you who is confused, Noguru?

I am not deceitful. I'm trying to point out the spin that was put on one rather unusual find - namely that floating bones once used to demonstrate the evolution of whales are growing.

The Washington Post article revealed it has always been known that these bones were being currently used - but this has NEVER been taught anywhere that I can find. NEVER. And the said article claimed this was a little known or shared fact. So I do not stand alone in that claim.

But once these bones were found to be increasing in size rather than diminishing - well - positive evolutionists knew if they tried hard enough they could find an appropriate explanation.

And they did - the male whale penis.

You don't like this turn of events?

Do not blame me.

the pelvis is increasing is size because of it's new function. Evolution in action

6days

the pelvis is increasing is size because of it's new function. Evolution in action
Yes and the gill slits in human embryos are evidence of our fish ancestors. (There are no gill slits)

Science has an interesting habit of proving evolutionary beliefs false...doesn't it?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Oh well you will have to forgive me for not being impressed that you have decided on an even more twisted and demented philosophy regarding reality. Moving further away from reality is not what I meant. That just demonstrates that you are a poor decision maker.

And please spare me the "clear and plain Scripture" rhetoric. You guys are a bunch of morons. That much is plain and clear and you can't even see that. But you somehow think that entrenching yourself further in folly somehow justifies your horrendous observation skills.
Idiot.

rainee

Hi Tracer,

You might want to say it is sexual selection at work. That is evo friendly. It is the present evo high minded science squeezing explanation.

But can one call a decrepit remnant's constant purposes a "new function"? Well what is so new about sex compared to walking?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Hi Tracer,

You might want to say it is sexual selection at work. That is evo friendly. It is the present evo high minded science squeezing explanation.

But can one call a decrepit remnant's constant purposes a "new function"? Well what is so new about sex compared to walking?

you don't have to walk