Biden showered with his young daughter

marke

That info was revealed in the diary of his daughter that was obtained by Project Veritas and confirmed by the FBI and the NYT. Notice how the FBI attempted to cover up the facts in order to protect the stolen election presidential pervert.

In a diary of US President Joe Biden’s daughter Ashley, which has now been confirmed as authentic by the New York Times and the FBI, Ashley Biden describes drug abuse and affairs as well as “inappropriate” showers with her father Joe. She also asks herself the question “Have I been abused?” and replies with “I think so.”
A copy of President Joe Biden’s daughter’s diary has allegedly proven to be real. The FBI searched several apartments as part of an investigation into the alleged theft, media reports.
The FBI searched the homes of two employees of the Project Veritas disclosure platform on Thursday, as several media reported. The raids over which the first New York Times reported on Friday had a little over a year after the publication of the entire contents of Ashley Biden’s diary by the conservative US newspaper National File took place. Project Veritas stressed that it had nothing to do with the release of extracts in October 2020, but was apparently involved in the alleged “theft” of the 40-year-old’s diary.
The FBI appeared at the homes of several past and present employees and handed over a subpoena with a cover letter asking Project Veritas “not to divulge the existence of the subpoena … in order to protect the confidentiality of the investigation,” James said O’Keefe, founder and CEO of Project Veritas, in a video message on Friday, accusing the FBI of trying to “silence” him.
The case is being handled by the FBI and the US Department of Justice for the Southern District of New York City through agents and prosecutors who focus on public corruption. This is reported by sources familiar with the matter, the Times.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Showering with his daughter, swimming nude in front of female Secret service agents, sexually molesting Tara Reade

All covered up by the leftist mainstream media to sell the LIE that this guy was a paragon of virtue while Trump was a scum sucking pig

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
An immoral president and an immoral father.
His son Hunter didn't fall far from the tree.
No wonder daddy is proud of him.
Hey, that's my line:

This sort of behaviour on the part of Joe Biden has been known for a long time. Unfortunately, YouTube has deleted the most incriminating evidence.

And in the case of Hunter Biden, we see that the apple did not fall far from the tree. "I'm proud of my son," Joe Biden said, in reference to his crack-smoking, prostitute-impregnating, overseas influence-selling son, Hunter. Yes Joe, I'm sure you are proud of your son. Hunter learned well from his old man.

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
Leftists never have a problem with child molestation.
Thats a fact. Grooming in schools is a big big deal. If I were president I would order all schools shut down, or maybe taken over by the feds, and let national guard hand out lessons for a while. Fire all teachers, dismantle their unions.