biden watch

way 2 go

Let’s see. Right after the new year started, Joe’s classified document problem popped into existence, literally out of nowhere, and now THIS sleepy three-year-old story stands up on previously-concealed legs and terrifies the help. Up until five minutes ago, all these topics would’ve been strictly forbidden on state-controlled corporate media.

Is it just me, or is all this starting to resemble Andrew Cuomo’s final few months in office before he stumbled down the memory hole? I’m beginning to think that whatever the Republican House investigators might find would make Russia-gate look like a saline injection.

Joe was a media creation from the day he held his first basement campaign event. So, will mindless voters keep supporting Joe Biden, or will they follow CNN? If Joe loses corporate media, then what?

🔥 Before I show you this next clip, I want you to know you are NOT crazy. It’s not you, it’s THEM. Now that’s clear, yesterday super double-diverse White House press lady Karine Jean-Pierre was uncharacteristically bragging about Kamala Harris’ calendar, and confused the press pool by referring to Kamala as “the President.”

Oof! Even Karine Jean-Pierre knows what time it is. Let Bidenwatch begin. Somebody needs to make a betting pool. Will it be resignation for the good of the country? A sudden and unexpected health issue? Something else?

Note that under the 25th Amendment, if the president leaves office, the new vice-president must be confirmed by a majority of both the House and the Senate. Just saying.

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Watching that video, I am always amazed at how Democrats can refer to killing a baby by abortion as reproductive health rights. Talk about a perversion of the English language. There is nothing reproductive about abortion and there is nothing healthy about abortion and there is no constitutional right to kill another human being.

Filed under Liberalism is a mental disorder

way 2 go

Watching that video, I am always amazed at how Democrats can refer to killing a baby by abortion as reproductive health rights. Talk about a perversion of the English language. There is nothing reproductive about abortion and there is nothing healthy about abortion and there is no constitutional right to kill another human being.

Filed under Liberalism is a mental disorder
¶ Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! (Isaiah 5:20

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
¶ Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! (Isaiah 5:20

Amen to that.

And isn't that the game of the Democrats? They will create a board about misinformation when in fact they are trying to spread misinformation. They will pass a law about voting rights when in fact they're trying to squash voting rights. Black lives matter Incorporated has nothing to do with black lives and everything to do with Marxism. The NAACP is nothing but an arm of the Democrat party and they will support a white Democrat over a black Republican.

Democrats are essentially the Antichrist. Much like the Antichrist is a cheap carbon copy of the Christ and will fool many people, so too Democrat policies are cheap carbon copies of what they proclaim to be, and they fool many people too, and they are actually the opposite of what they claim to be