"Black Lives Matter" & Antifa are Communist front organizations

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Now you want to tell me why a black man was shot by police officers.

This time like so many before a black man was shot by police officers because he did not comply with their commands, because he resisted arrest and because he posed a threat.

We've seen too many videos, filmed by very brave people, of police officers gunning down black people. I remember that one where a young child with a mobile filmed a policeman taking careful aim and multi shooting a black man who got out of his car and ran away. He took several shots at the man's back. The police officer was in no danger.

I remember that one as well, I remember discussing it here with fool. Can't remember the criminal's name and can't find it now because the particulars are too similar to current ones. But the circumstances of that shooting were that the cop pulled over the black motorist, there was a respectful and normal interchange between them, the cop got the motorists papers and went back to his patrol car. The black man after sitting in his car for several minutes all of a sudden bolted and ran. The cop followed. There was a taser deployed without effect, the black motorist reached back and grabbed the taser out of the cops hands at which point the cop went to his next weapon, his gun and fired. My position when discussing this with fool was that the black guy got what he deserved but that the optics were absolutely horrible and if I remember correctly that cop was convicted.

eta: Walter Scott

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/...lina-shooting-unarmed-man.walter-scott-family

Or the group of officers who draged a black man from his car on a bridge (I think) and just clubbed him repeatedly.

Rodney King. Very drunk, speeding recklessly on the highway, led the officers on a merry chase before they finally got him to pull over and then fought with them.

Got what he deserved.

eider

All of these Black criminals could cooperate with police, rather than resist arrest and/or assault them. But...criminals will be criminals!

Prejudice!
Mr Floyd was not a criminal.
The descriptions of what happened point to the possibility that ahop was trying to get rid of bad notes, either which it had received through negligence, or passing out by design. They let Mr Floyd leave the shop without any challenge which is a very strong 'tell'. I caught a few shops passing out bad money in my time.

Police don't need to shoot people down or throttle them unless there is obvious danger. It just seems to happen to a lot of black people.

ok doser

Mr Floyd was not a criminal.

I don't care about your retarded theories about the counterfeit money complaint that brought the police to the scene.

Once there the cops were obligated to arrest him for driving under the influence as he was heavily under the influence of at least two illegal narcotics.

As for his past he was indeed a criminal, he was a career criminal with a history of violence having spent several stints in prison.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It's not true. You're not likely to be murdered if you say "all lives matter" in public.

Depends on which public you say it in front of. People have already been assaulted, and a couple have been murdered, for the crime of saying "all lives matter" in front of BLM groups. Does that bother you?

ok doser

It's not true. You're not likely to be murdered if you say "all lives matter" in public.

Besides your dislike for Trump, would you be comfortable wearing a MAGA hat in public? Or would you be worried that it might attract the attention of an unstable irrational person like yourself who hates the man and might attack somebody wearing a hat associated with him?

eider

Read the words of Bradford Community Church's Reverend:-

Indeed, all lives do matter to us (that’s what “Universalist” means), but given the overwhelming and disproportionate injustice suffered by Americans of color we are compelled by our faith to speak up and affirm that Black Lives Matter too.
If this is not your faith, so be it, but it is most certainly ours and we ask that all folks be respectful in honoring our sacred calling to speak truth to power, protect the innocent, empower the disenfranchised and promote equity and compassion in human relations.
In the name of Love,
Rev. Erik David Carlson
On Behalf of Bradford Community Church Unitarian Universalist, Kenosha

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I don't care about your retarded theories about the counterfeit money complaint that brought the police to the scene.

Once there the cops were obligated to arrest him for driving under the influence as he was heavily under the influence of at least two illegal narcotics.

As for his past he was indeed a criminal, he was a career criminal with a history of violence having spent several stints in prison.

Unfortunately, doser is right here. George Floyd was a criminal. He resisted arrest. He had drugs in his system. He was in possession of illegal narcotics and counterfeit cash. It may be that the reason he died is because he OD'd on fentynel.

People expect White criminals to submit to lawful arrest. If they don't, and get shot in the process, that's tough luck for them. But if a Black criminal resists arrest and gets shot in the process, well, the only excuse for that is police brutality by racist White police officers!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Indeed, all lives do matter to us (that’s what “Universalist” means), but given the overwhelming and disproportionate injustice suffered by Americans of color we are compelled by our faith to speak up and affirm that Black Lives Matter too.
If this is not your faith, so be it, but it is most certainly ours and we ask that all folks be respectful in honoring our sacred calling to speak truth to power, protect the innocent, empower the disenfranchised and promote equity and compassion in human relations.
In the name of Love,
Rev. Erik David Carlson

Indeed. And it appears his church went up in flames regardless.

ok doser

In the name of Love,
Rev. Erik David Carlson

PS please don't burn down our church

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Unfortunately, doser is right here. George Floyd was a criminal. He resisted arrest. He had drugs in his system. He was in possession of illegal narcotics and counterfeit cash. It may be that the reason he died is because he OD'd on fentynel.

People expect White criminals to submit to lawful arrest. If they don't, and get shot in the process, that's tough luck for them. But if a Black criminal resists arrest and gets shot in the process, well, the only excuse for that is police brutality by racist White police officers!

Okay, I think I'm finished with this conversation. You may lean left politically, but you're far to the right when it comes to race relations. Not gonna keep going around in circles here, it's pointless.

eider

Indeed. And it appears his church went up in flames regardless.

No it did not.
You are just guessing ......... you're wrong.

Have you got a source for any reports of the couple murdered for saying 'all lives matter'?

ok doser

... It just seems to happen to a lot of black people.

It might seem to but it really doesn't. The Washington Post which I usually dismiss out of hand published a study fairly recently showing that police are much more apt to use lethal force in subduing white perps who resist arrest then black perps.