Black White Supremacist Anti-Asian Racism

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Looked all over for any reporting of the following incident that identified the attackers as negro. This was the only one I found - apparently a North Korean channel. Looks like they haven't got the memo that attackers of Asians are only to be reported if you can tie them to white supremacy and Trump.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
This guy tells it better than I can although the people who need to hear this won't listen to him any more than they listened to me.
BTW, did you know that Blonde has her own YouTube channel? It's called Blonde in the Belly of the Beast.

ok doser

BTW, did you know that Blonde has her own YouTube channel? It's called Blonde in the Belly of the Beast.
Oh my. Somebody doesn't like her šŸ¤£

marke

You don't need worthless gun laws to stop thugs. You need these thugs to get saved and stop acting like uncivilized baboons. And we need more respect for police officers, more law-abiding Americans to be armed to defend against these types of lawless barbarians, and we need stronger commitments by our judicial system to arrest these crooks, try them before honest jurors and just judges, and lock them up for appropriate lengths of time commensurate with their crimes.

ok doser

You don't need worthless gun laws to stop thugs. You need these thugs to get saved and stop acting like uncivilized baboons. And we need more respect for police officers, more law-abiding Americans to be armed to defend against these types of lawless barbarians, and we need stronger commitments by our judicial system to arrest these crooks, try them before honest jurors and just judges, and lock them up for appropriate lengths of time commensurate with their crimes.
Where are the black leaders addressing this?
Where are the black churches?

marke

This guy slipped past my radar. Nepal is Asian.

Sadly, leftists train their children to commit violence in rebellion against God as if there is no God. These three girls are products of very poor training or are very good examples of rebelling against good training.

marke