Blogs

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This permutation of xenforo does not have a plugin for blogs. So I have removed the forum called blogs as new members cannot start new blogs.

This forum is designed for dialog not blogging. Perhaps that is why forums are moving away from blogging.

Right Divider

Body part
This permutation of xenforo does not have a plugin for blogs. So I have removed the forum called blogs as new members cannot start new blogs.

This forum is designed for dialog not blogging. Perhaps that is why forums are moving away from blogging.
I like using the blogs for enduring posts that I can easily refer to again and again. So that I don't have to repost them in every thread.
Like this one: https://theologyonline.com/threads/paul-was-never-under-peters-authority.55130/

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They were useful when we could have them. But new members can't make a blog, even if they are a paid subscriber. So in fairness, the Blog forum is hidden until we can configure it so everyone can have one and it doesn't take up a page and half on the screen.

Right Divider

Body part
They were useful when we could have them. But new members can't make a blog, even if they are a paid subscriber. So in fairness, the Blog forum is hidden until we can configure it so everyone can have one and it doesn't take up a page and half on the screen.
Understood.... Can I access my blogs so that I can off-load them? I bookmarked that one that I just referred to.

P.S. The bookmark feature is excellent!

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I could move the node into the rest. The more active ones I will put into the Rest forum.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Done. And that goes for other members that want to use their blogs still. I will move them under the Rest where they can use used but not take up extra space on the front page.