Bob Enyart R.I.P.

Gary K

Banned
I only communicated with Bob a couple of times but I liked him. Deaths like his are so senseless they make me angry. So many effective treatments are banned in this country it's criminal behavior by those treating people for anyone to die from the coronavirus. His death was completely needless. He and his family should still be together.

I will be praying that the Holy Spirit will give his family peace of mind.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
No other person has had more influence in my Christian walk than Bob. Glad I got to go out to Colorado a few years ago and visit for a few days and have dinner with him in Golden, Colorado. Was able to go to nearly every seminar he ever had in Indianapolis starting back in the 90's. Going to be missed greatly.

Stone Mason

Condolences to his family and friends. There was a report on Reddit that his wife has also passed away. Hopefully that was just a rumor and is not true, as they have a lot of children.

DoogieTalons

BANNED
Banned
So when Christopher Hitchens died, y'all bleated over his dead body, wished he was in hell and were generally bullies... so now Bob's dead... although he wouldn't be if he got vaccinated, I'd just like to say Good :) Glad he's dead hope he's in hell, probably the most vile intollerant hate preacher on the planet, the world just got lighter... just to see how you clowns react. I don't believe in hell though so he gets off lightly. Nice to see you all again :) get vaccinated retards or you'll be joining him, and there is no heaven it all just goes black.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So when Christopher Hitchens died, y'all bleated over his dead body, wished he was in hell and were generally bullies... so now Bob's dead... although he wouldn't be if he got vaccinated, I'd just like to say Good :) Glad he's dead hope he's in hell, probably the most vile intollerant hate preacher on the planet, the world just got lighter... just to see how you clowns react. I don't believe in hell though so he gets off lightly. Nice to see you all again :) get vaccinated retards or you'll be joining him, and there is no heaven it all just goes black.
Gee Doogie, I thought you would have outgrown your thirteen-year-old persona by now.
What a shame.

fool

Hall of Fame
I bet you're a blast at parties.
Why can't you just take the high road and wish his family well. You disparage dancing on a grave and then do the same yourself.
Just say you disagreed with what he said but you had fun arguing. Is that so hard?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
giphy.gif

Buuuurp!

Alate_One

Sad for his family, but urging people to not get vaccinated is just going to get more people killed. Get vaccinated or get COVID and possibly die/use hospital space for actually sick people.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Sad for his family, but urging people to not get vaccinated is just going to get more people killed. Get vaccinated or get COVID and possibly die/use hospital space for actually sick people.
There's plenty of other threads to argue the effectiveness of vaccinations or natural immunity. Let's keep this one just as a memorial to Bob and his friends and family.