Bob Enyart's Theology STINKS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

docrob57

Okay, now that I have your attention.

I do not think that Bob Enyart's theology stinks (sorry for the deception), though I am not an adherent of the Open View.

However, as long as his theology stays within the bounds of orthodox Chrisitianity, he can preach whatever he wants, as far as I am concerned, because I will always greatly appreciate and encourage his never flinching support for life, including and especially in hideous cases such as that of Terry Schindler and this latest case involving the young child Dylan.

Thank you Mr. Enyart, for all that you do. Dittos, you are a great American!! :wave:

Shalom

Absolutley!! There are some things that Bob teaches that I'm still not completly sure on but, he deserves to be honored for the strong pro-life stance he takes. :thumb:

Oh yeah... and I love to listen to his radio show. :BRAVO:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
docrob57 said:

I do not think that Bob Enyart's theology stinks (sorry for the deception), though I am not an adherent of the Open View.

However, as long as his theology stays within the bounds of orthodox Chrisitianity, he can preach whatever he wants, as far as I am concerned, because I will always greatly appreciate and encourage his never flinching support for life, including and especially in hideous cases such as that of Terry Schindler and this latest case involving the young child Dylan.

Thank you Mr. Enyart, for all that you do. Dittos, you are a great American!! :wave:

You're alright..........for a calvanist....

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
docrob57 said:

Doc, this is a great thread.

I hope you know how much we appreciate you here at TOL! :up:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
docrob57 said:

Do you think that it was God's will that Dylan be starved to death?

It's cool what you said about Bob BTW....
He is a great American!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I appreciate Bob Enyart too. Too bad his radio show wasn't more popular nationwide......

Thanks Bob! :thumb:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
kmoney said:
I appreciate Bob Enyart too. Too bad his radio show wasn't more popular nationwide......

I hear Bob's radio show might start being broadcast in Des Moines. Yea!

docrob57

Shimei said:

I just hope the TV show comes back someday. That was great. The first time I saw it I thought "this guy is nuts." But I kept watching, and before long I got it.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Shimei said:
Cool! I'd rather people think of Bob when they think of Christianity than Pat Robertson. I think so anyway...:noid:

SOTK

docrob57 said:

I am also a Calvinist and appreciate Bob Enyart. I have listened to many of his shows thanks to Jefferson :)up: )! I applaud his Christian conservatism and appreciate his ministry. I obviously do not agree with him about the Open View, but appreciate his passion for God and His Word! :up:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
kmoney said:

It was quite popular every where it was ever broadcast! Problem was LeSea brodcasting was putting Bob on the air free and another show offered them big $ for his time slot. Bob did have good enough ratings to hold on to his time slot if only his show would have been anywhere close to politicly correct enough to attract ad money!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
deardelmar said:
...if only his show would have been anywhere close to politicly correct enough to attract ad money!
Yeah... but then the show wouldn't have been as good! :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.