Bob Puts BEL in QAnon Sights - Jan 13, 2021

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But don't worry. The 20th is in just seven days. And even though we already know who's right, by then we'll know all over again who's right. Also today, here an 8-second clip from one of our opponent theologians, Matt Slick, about God searching hearts. (You can hear the comment in context in Slick's opening statement for his 2-hour debate with Will Duffy.) Also, Bob promos two upcoming BEL shows, this Friday when he interviews a scientist who recently spoke against evolution at the National Institutes of Health, and next week when Bob will share a YouTube thread with a guy named Cory Albright who began by calling Bob a heretic. (Great start to an important discussion!)

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Bob's opinion regarding the QAnon crowd: "These are all pro-Trump people who truly have a problem with mental illness."

Bob waited until it was safe (after Trump lost the election) to comment on QAnon, but better late than never.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
QAnon's stuff has not panned out, which shows who ever this individual or group of individuals are, they are just plain wrong.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Prove it.

Explain how it is possible that public opinion polls taken by the conservative Rasmussen Reports and Fox News showed Biden leading Trump. In fact, every nationwide poll taken before the election showed Biden leading Trump.

The only reason why Trump won in 2016 is because he ran against Hillary Clinton, who was unpopular enough even among Democrats (especially the "Bernie Bros") that enough of them in several key swing states (namely Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania) chose to sit on their hands rather than vote for her, thus giving Trump the win. I explained this in full detail in my thread, Hillary Clinton can't rewrite history, but she'll try.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
QAnon's stuff has not panned out, which shows who ever this individual or group of individuals are, they are just plain wrong.
Often the stuff from Q's followers gets deceptively attributed to Q.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It was more than just wrong. There never was going to be any "Storm," there never was going to be any mass arrests, etc. Those were all lies. The whole thing was a con from start to finish.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn said over the weekend that a Myanmar-like coup — in which the military overthrew a democratically elected government — “should happen” in the U.S.

Appearing in Dallas at a QAnon conference, Flynn was asked during a Q&A session that was shared in a Twitter video: “I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?”

Flynn responded: “No reason. I mean, it should happen here,” to the sound of loud cheering from the audience.

Last edited: