Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Barry Lynn: We have a constitution Bob and it just happens to be in disagreement with you on the legal issue of whether women can make their own moral choices.

Bob Enyart: Let me quote the constitution in 2 places to tell you how it agrees with me and objects to you. You shall not deprive anyone of life or limb without due process. They have to be convicted of a capital crime to kill them. And that these rights are held for us and our posterity. And if a 6 month old baby in the womb (advertised in the yellow pages) is not our posterity then that's an abortion of the english language. The babies in the womb are our posterity. And to be able to kill them without a conviction of a capital crime is brutal murder.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just finished listening to it. :up: I love episodes like this one.

BiblePrinter

Barry Lynn is a fraud.

Barry Lynn is a fraud.

If you have followed the words of Barry Lynn for years as I have you will notice his 'claimed' position keeps 'evolving'.

His recent lies about his true views do not match his former lies about what he claimed to believe.

One example is how he does not support student initiated, VOLUNTARY, government school prayer. He says it will make some students feel uncomfortable.

Where was he when the condom on the banana as a demonstration in class made my nephew feel uncomfortable. Barry Lynn just wants to outlaw certain ideas that make a few people uncomfortable.

Barry claims to base his views on principle, he has no principle, he just wants to promote the rejection of Bible truth...while promoting that he is a 'reverend' and using this as a prop in order to fool gullible people.

Status
Not open for further replies.