Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

The liberals who say you can not legislate morality - they're legislating civility. You get that? So if you're rude to someone it could be a federal case. Say you say some despicable racial thing because you're a fool and you're a sinner and you're weak-minded, small-minded and you say some stupid racial thing. That's a sin. But today you could seduce a black man's wife and commit adultery and destroy his family and the government will say that's legal. But if you use an epithet, a racial slur, that's a federal case.

Jukia

No the best quotes were Bob's attempt to claim that the Constitution made a specific reference to Jesus in Article VII, by dating it "in the Year of our Lord" thereby attempting to equate that with some validation of Christianity. Disingenuous at best.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Birds of a feather, I say...

Just because I use societal standards in dating does not mean that I believe in the divinity of Jesus of Nazareth. No more than the fact that when Enyart uses the Gregorian calendar it means he's actually a Roman Catholic and submitting to the papal authority of Pope Gregory. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.