Camera shows Palestine teens not shot in 'cold blood' but during murder rampage

musterion

I understand why you think this. My observation is you are a total idiot to sympathize with Muslim Arab terrorists. What did God call Ishmael?

A wild a** of a man, his hand shall be against every man - this meant that the Arabs shall be the aggressors against his fellow man without a cause. Those same Palestinians would slit your throat for being a Christian - you ignorant fool.

His use of the Z-word above explains it all.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I understand why you think this. My observation is you are a total idiot to sympathize with Muslim Arab terrorists. What did God call Ishmael?

A wild a** of a man, his hand shall be against every man - this meant that the Arabs shall be the aggressors against his fellow man without a cause. Those same Palestinians would slit your throat for being a Christian - you ignorant fool.

I don't side with the "lesser evil" like you do.

The Christ rejecting Jews follow the evil Talmud.

The Christ rejecting Muslims follow the false prophet Muhammad and the evil Koran.

You somehow think it's righteous to side with the Christ rejecting Jews who kicked the Christ rejecting Palestinians out of their land.

If the Jews didn't kick the Palestinians out of their land, we wouldn't have the mess we have in the Middle East.

Instead, we would have Christ rejecting Muslims killing each other. However, now that the Jews are there, the whole world is dragged into the mess.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those same Palestinians would slit your throat for being a Christian - you ignorant fool.

(Rom 12:20) On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

I listen to the Apostle Paul. The Apostle Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

You are stuck in the Old Covenant, where it was said to hate your enemies.

Jesus also said the same thing:

(Matt 5:43-44) You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Why do ignore Jesus and Paul?

Why do you live in the Old Covenant?

Eric h

Gaza needs to be depopulated by shipping the 1 million occupants back to Egypt
and North Africa. Then the area needs to be radioactively contaminated using
small tactical nuclear weapons, so that the Gaza strip will have no economic
or military value for 200 years.

The West bank is unmanageable at this point, and the people need to be removed
and placed in Arab lands, where, if they continue a war against Israel,
they can be tactically nuked to create a buffer zone and impose an end to
wars in the Middle East.

Islam needs to be bombed back from the 8th century to the 2000 B.C. era,
where it can never harm the rest of the world again.

This is not what the Bible says.....

Leviticus 19
33 " 'When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. 34 The alien living \with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 24
You are to have the same law for the alien and the native-born. I am the LORD your God.

Ezekiel 47
21 “You are to distribute this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. 22 You are to allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners residing among you and who have children. You are to consider them as native-born Israelites; along with you they are to be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. 23 In whatever tribe a foreigner resides, there you are to give them their inheritance,” declares the Sovereign LORD.

Leviticus 19:10
Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 27
19 “Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.”

Leviticus 25
23 “‘The land must not be sold permanently, because the land is mine and you reside in my land as foreigners and strangers.

Nazaroo

This is not what the Bible says.....

Leviticus 19
33 " 'When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. 34 The alien living \with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 24
You are to have the same law for the alien and the native-born. I am the LORD your God.

Ezekiel 47
21 “You are to distribute this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. 22 You are to allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners residing among you and who have children. You are to consider them as native-born Israelites; along with you they are to be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. 23 In whatever tribe a foreigner resides, there you are to give them their inheritance,” declares the Sovereign LORD.

Leviticus 19:10
Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 27
19 “Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.”

Leviticus 25
23 “‘The land must not be sold permanently, because the land is mine and you reside in my land as foreigners and strangers.

Instead of just cherry-picking Liberal quotations,
try offering a coherent and consistent interpretation
of the Torah as a whole.

Include the War Rules, and explain why the Bible
approves of not only extinction for animals,
but also genocide of incorrigible tribes.

The real Bible deals with people not just on an individual basis,
but also on a tribal and national level, including empires,
and this extends into the modern era, as Revelation makes plain.

For you to rhyme off your favourite 'sound-bytes' from the Bible,
while ignoring the deep and difficult issues that tribal and
ideological warfare and Imperialism and modern dictatorships
present to Bible students is a disservice,
and a dishonest way of handling the Biblical text,
which deserves a full and comprehensive treatment.

You may have a personal view that is Dispensationally based,
you may ignore all the history between the 1st Coming of Christ
and now, including all the prophecies both fulfilled and unfulfilled.

You may indeed have your own personal
(and coherent to you) interpretation of the Bible.

But throwing 5 quotations out of context doesn't cut it,
for an honest Christian exposition of your position,
or a Jewish one, or even a post-Christian one.

Inadequate is an understatement here.

If you had asked me, I would have made clear my position
on the Torah, the Ten Commandments, the War Rules,
and prophecy.

For you to attack my viewpoint without a coherent position
to substitute for it is simply a failure for you to even
credibly present yourself as a Christian of any stripe or flavour.

Nazaroo

hi naz

sorry for what happened last night

good luck

LOL if you mean the election, Canada went to hell in a handbasket around 1980.

At that time, homosexual deviant lawyers and their pedophile friends attacked the
Canadian Criminal Code, striking down the indecency laws, the obscenity laws,
the sodomy laws, and finally the 'rape' law, making it into a dangerous weapon
against their opponents.

Canada's government, made up entirely of lawyers, is the largest pedophile ring
operating in North America, out-stripping even the several Roman Catholic based
pedophile rings operating in the USA.

Canada's genocide of natives switched over to child trafficking about 80 years ago,
and has not stopped.

Canada is a cesspool of homosexual lawyers who should all be jailed.

Eric h

There are no "war rules" in the New Covenant.

This is the only mention of Jesus telling his disciples to buy swords.

Luke 22
5 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”

“Nothing,” they answered.

36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37 It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”

38 The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”

“That’s enough!” he replied.

Jesus says that two swords are enough between all his disciples, but it seems that Jesus did not want his disciples to use these swords........

Luke 22
Jesus Arrested

47 While he was still speaking a crowd came up, and the man who was called Judas, one of the Twelve, was leading them. He approached Jesus to kiss him, 48 but Jesus asked him, “Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?”

49 When Jesus’ followers saw what was going to happen, they said, “Lord, should we strike with our swords?” 50 And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear.

51 But Jesus answered, “No more of this!” And he touched the man’s ear and healed him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is the only mention of Jesus telling his disciples to buy swords.

Luke 22
5 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”

“Nothing,” they answered.

36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37 It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”

38 The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”

“That’s enough!” he replied.

Jesus says that two swords are enough between all his disciples, but it seems that Jesus did not want his disciples to use these swords........

Luke 22
Jesus Arrested

47 While he was still speaking a crowd came up, and the man who was called Judas, one of the Twelve, was leading them. He approached Jesus to kiss him, 48 but Jesus asked him, “Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?”

49 When Jesus’ followers saw what was going to happen, they said, “Lord, should we strike with our swords?” 50 And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear.

51 But Jesus answered, “No more of this!” And he touched the man’s ear and healed him.

Yep

In fact, the New Covenant hadn't even been implemented when the above situations took place.

Since Christ Jesus shed His blood and put the NC in place, there is nowhere in the teachings of the Apostle Paul (a minister of the NC) about war, weapons, killing enemies, etc.

The Apostle Paul said the following:

(Rom 12:20) On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

Any Christian who advocates war, has to support it with passages from the Old Covenant.

Eric h

Instead of just cherry-picking Liberal quotations,
try offering a coherent and consistent interpretation
of the Torah as a whole.

Hear O Israel, the Lord your God is One,“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

All the law and the prophets hang and depend on these commandments,

If we could faithfully live these commandments, we might not need any other instructions, we can do nothing greater.

Nazaroo

Hear O Israel, the Lord your God is One,“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

All the law and the prophets hang and depend on these commandments,

If we could faithfully live these commandments, we might not need any other instructions, we can do nothing greater.

And this is precisely the problem.

No one has a clear idea of what "love" is and what its obligations are, without the Law,
especially the Ten Commandments.

Without those, "love" can mean 'man on man', love outside marriage, loving your neighbour's wife, loving to take what is not yours and distribute it to others like a hero,
loving to avenge the wronged by killing.

So, although you can 'sum up' the purpose and intent of the Torah with a pithy saying
just like Jesus did, you can't explain what you mean without the LAW.