Camera shows Palestine teens not shot in 'cold blood' but during murder rampage

Nazaroo

Anyone who plans in advance and adopts to carry a lethal weapon,
then chooses a random target to kill, without evidence, connection
or proof of any wrongdoing is simply a committed murderer.

If after committing a murder, that same person runs at the authorities
with the intent to force them to either gun him down or risk being killed by violent stabbing,
this person has not only committed wilful suicide,
but is assenting to and purposefully imposing a death sentence upon themselves.

In such a case, it is not a question of mercy granted or not by the police,
but mercy denied the initial victims and mercy refused for themselves by the murderous killer/suicider.

These people premeditate, encourage one another, and plan out violent murders,
then attempt to frame the police for their own deaths and imagine themselves as 'heroes'.

In fact, they are delusional and murderously psychotic, careless and so full of hate and anger
that they are incapable of repentance.

God has a guaranteed place of permanent residence for unrepentant murderers; The Lake of Fire.

The final Spiritual revelation from God was not Mohammed or Islam, which are primitive paramilitary fetish-cults, but Christianity, which is the only standing offer from God for sinners.

Those who embrace Islam necessarily reject Christ and doom themselves to hell and oblivion.

chair

The final Spiritual revelation from God was not Mohammed or Islam, which are primitive paramilitary fetish-cults, but Christianity, which is the only standing offer from God for sinners.

Those who embrace Islam necessarily reject Christ and doom themselves to hell and oblivion.

Nazaroo, your support for Israel under these circumstances is nice, but you are such a problematic bigoted character that I don't really appreciate it.

I suspect that Jews aren't exempt from your "hell and oblivion"

Nazaroo

Nazaroo, your support for Israel under these circumstances is nice, but you are such a problematic bigoted character that I don't really appreciate it.

Let me know if you prefer having your friends and relatives and yourself stabbed to death
by murdering bandits.

I suspect that Jews aren't exempt from your "hell and oblivion"

As a Jew, you ought to understand the concept of sin and culpability.

Don't commit crimes, and you'll be safe from the wrath of God.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Likewise, if a Muslim doesn't commit crimes, is s/he safe from the wrath of God?

Nazaroo

Likewise, if a Muslim doesn't commit crimes, is s/he safe from the wrath of God?

The Law of God in the Bible defines the standard of morality, crime and sin.

The Quran explicitly negates, corrupts, and contradicts the Law of God.

Moses-vs-Mohammed-01.jpg

Moses-vs-Mohammed-02.jpg

Moses-vs-Mohammed-03.jpg

Moses-vs-Mohammed-04.jpg

Moses-vs-Mohammed-05.jpg

Moses-vs-Mohammed-06.jpg

Moses-vs-Mohammed-07.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Well, if a Muslim adheres strictly to the dictates of the Qur'an his behavior may please Allah but it may displease Almighty God.

Bybee, do you support the death penalty for adultery? Do you support slavery?

chair

Let me know if you prefer having your friends and relatives and yourself stabbed to death
by murdering bandits.

Fortunately we are able to defend ourselves without the help of internet bigots like yourself.

As a Jew, I know that God can forgive. How you Christians created a god who is incapable of forgiving the slightest errors that humans make is beyond me.

Nazaroo

Fortunately we are able to defend ourselves without the help of internet bigots like yourself.

A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a lawyer.

Thank G-d you don't speak for most Jews or Israelis.

Because most Israelis don't live under the delusion that they can have no friends at all
outside Israel, and have any hope of surviving as a culture, tribe, race, or religion.

You are obviously a rare mad man.

The Jews need all the friends they can get, when over a billion fanatics want to
push them into the sea, including Christians who would have been their friends and
defenders, but have been alienated by bigots like you.

As a Jew, I know that God can forgive.
How you Christians created a god who is incapable of forgiving the slightest errors
that humans make is beyond me
Projecting your own imaginary defects onto others is a real sign of mental illness.

Forgiveness is the central doctrine of Christianity, unlike either Islam or Judaism.

The Temple cult doesn't count here,
since there is no temple, nor system of substitutionary sacrifice, nor any belief in such superstitions by most modern Jews.

chair

A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a lawyer.

Thank G-d you don't speak for most Jews or Israelis.

Because most Israelis don't live under the delusion that they can have no friends at all
outside Israel, and have any hope of surviving as a culture, tribe, race, or religion.
You are obviously a rare mad man.

The Jews need all the friends they can get, when over a billion fanatics want to
push them into the sea, including Christians who would have been their friends and
defenders, but have been alienated by bigots like you.
I am quite glad of Christian support in general. It is your personal support that I can do without.
I am bigoted against mad bigots like you.

musterion

Consistent Muslims want to convert, enslave or kill all non-Muslims.

"Moderate" Muslims want consistent Muslims to convert, enslave or kill all non-Muslims.

Nazaroo

I am quite glad of Christian support in general. It is your personal support that I can do without.
I am bigoted against mad bigots like you.

Nice song and dance, Mr. Crazy Atheist-Fake-Jew.

bouncing_clown.gif

Once again, the overall gist and confession by you
is that you are simply my personal misguided but obsessed TOL Troll.

Thank G-d many Jews are more spiritual, more religious, and more open-minded than you.

Its them I give my support to, including most Israeli citizens,
not to creeps like you.

steamboat-troll-rage-smiley-emoticon.gif

Are you an ex-Bolshivick who migrated from Russia when the Russians threw out the Russian Jewish mafia?

You seem to have the psychological profile of one of these gentlemen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxZfoDrJ6nA