Can a Christian lose their salvation

Gary K

Banned
So, for you, telling the truth is "bad fruit"?

Get real.

at 7:16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
Mat 7:17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit.
Mat 7:18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
Mat 7:20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.

Gary K

Banned
Yes, I know. But I still don't recall the thread that he's talking about. I read lots of threads here, but certainly not 100%.
Sorry. I had that conversation with Lon a few years back. It must have gone on for 2 or 3 pages so I figured just about everyone would have read it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Post #539.

I called it then, and my claim has been justified. Hoping will never respond to what I said either in that post, or in the post being referred to. He cannot, for to do so would expose his irrationality.

Hoping

Banned
Post #539.

I called it then, and my claim has been justified. Hoping will never respond to what I said either in that post, or in the post being referred to. He cannot, for to do so would expose his irrationality.
Post #539 wasn't from you.
Perhaps you mistyped your "source" ?

(edit)...I went and looked again, and 539 was from you.
This morning I must have seen the wrong page.

My response might come later, if I have nothing else to do.

10-2-23... After having revisited the post I have decided not to rehash the same things over and over again.
If you have one question, we can start from there.

Last edited:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I doubt he believes he is sinless. But he definitely clings to telling us that he believes he is sinless.
Both people I have talked to really believe they are sinless.
Whoops!
Jesus knows people's hearts. He knows their thoughts. You and I know nothing of the like.
So, according to you, you don't know what you claim; according to you, you don't know that people you have talked to believe they are sinless, but you nevertheless claim they do.

Gary K

Banned
Whoops!

So, according to you, you don't know what you claim; according to you, you don't know that people you have talked to believe they are sinless, but you nevertheless claim they do.
They have responded directly to posts of mine saying they are sinless.