Theology Club: CAN CHRIST REMARRY ??

Shasta

Hi , and do your HOMEWORK as to what the Greek word is in Rom 7:4 , for " should be marriaged , GINOMAI , G 1096 in Strong's !!

" To Another " in the same verse , Greek word is HETEROS , G2087 in Strong's !!

Do the simple research and learn ??

Remember that Translation are not INSPIRED , only the Original Texts are !!

dan p

What you primarily do here is throw out questions which you think cannot be answered except within your paradigm. Then you issue a brief rebuttal which, you apparently think is unanswerable. You have given yourself an easy job playing the superior Socratic guide critiquing others views while revealing only a little at a time of whatever novel opinion you hold. Since you started this thread I think it is only fair to ask that you lay your cards on the table.

DAN P

What you primarily do here is throw out questions which you think cannot be answered except within your paradigm. Then you issue a brief rebuttal which, you apparently think is unanswerable. You have given yourself an easy job playing the superior Socratic guide critiquing others views while revealing only a little at a time of whatever novel opinion you hold. Since you started this thread I think it is only fair to ask that you lay your cards on the table.

Hi , and this the second time for me to reply as my answer was erased and could not come back on line at PT 3:50 .

#1 , We see in Ezek 16:8 that God was married to Israel !

#2 , God Divorces Israel in Jer 3:8 !!

#3 , God then sends John the Baptist , to cleanse Israel , but John was beheaded !!

#4 , We see in Luke 13:6-9 that Israel will be cut down and set aside and then the Messiah will also be killed and Israels Program set aside !!

#5 , John the Baptist message was one of Repentance and water Baptism Acts 19:4 !!

#6 , God will Remarry Israel after she is " born again " as referenced in John 3:3-12 and in Rev 19:7 ; Hosea 2;16-23 .

Born again and the Bride of Christ is all Israel .

My style is my style of writing and will not change to please all !!

I am sorry that it agitates you !!

dan p

DAN P

It was your comment that Abraham was a Jew, but what does that have to do with Christ marrying?

I have already answered why Christ can remarry.

Check post #27.

Hi and Abraham is counted in the Millennial Kindom Matt 8:11 and if not a Jew , what is he doing there ??

There are only 2 places where Abraham can be :

#1 , Counted with Israel !

#2 , Counted with the Body of Christ !!

#3 , Gal 3:8 stops Abraham from being in the Body as Abe would lose his Identity in the Body !

The Jews call him Father Abraham as a Jew !!

We look back to Abram as a Gentiles by Faith before his name was change to Abraham a father of many Nations !!

Please notice that Abram is called a HEBREW in Gen 14:13 !!

I , probably mentioned Abraham , because they will be in the Millennium !!

dan p

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Please notice that Abram is called a HEBREW in Gen 14:13 !!

Which proves what?

Californians are Americans but that does not make all Americans Californians.

Not all Hebrews are Jews. King Saul was not a Jew even though he was a Hebrew. Moses was not a Jew. Aaron was not a Jew. But they both were Hebrews.

Jereboam was not a Jew. Joseph was not a Jew.