Capitol Police Warn Of Threat On March 4th

Arthur Brain

Then it should be very easy for you to find which specific Q post says that Trump was fighting a secret war against an elite cabal of cannibals. Still waiting.
Given the disarray that the bonkers outfit is/was in then it'd be difficult to track down one individual post. Considering that numerous sources tout it as their underlying ethos then are you suggesting that it isn't true? It's been doing the rounds for years and it's only recently that it's become an issue for you? I can understand why you'd find it embarrassing considering how much stock you've put in Q over the last few years but it's hardly breaking news.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You have always appeared to approve of, support and debate on behalf of Democratic Leaders.

Let me be clear:

Promoting democracy is bad.

Promoting good men to lead a nation that has a bad form of government is not.

That said, I generally don't support any of our current or past leaders, including most of their staff, because they're mostly all evil men and women.

You've always appeared to support the Constitution of your country.

I support it to the extent that it is the law of the land.

I oppose it to the extent that it is not a document that God would be pleased with.

And the alternative is any kind of authoritarian rule.

Alternative to what?

I never got the impression that you approve of totalitarian states, is all.

Sorry, but I'm a Constitutional Monarchist. I oppose Democracy in all forms.

I support a small government that only focuses on infrastructure and justice, both foreign and domestic, that does not interfere with people's day to day actions except to deal with crime. I support a government that doesn't stick it's fingers into what should be private businesses, and that does not force people into becoming tax collectors, that maintains a flat 5% personal increase tax maximum. I support a government that does not attempt to take care of people from cradle to grave, that does not attempt to compel charitable "from my hand to yours" giving, that does not take money by force to give to others for any reason, that provides emergency relief only from natural disasters, short-term life-or-death crises, and for government employees only as mission critical.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Illiberal democracy

Never heard of it. No idea what you're talking about.

is just as evil as absolute monarchism.

Any form of monarchy is better than any form of democracy.

Neither protects rights.

Because you say so?

But liberal democracy is not evil.

All forms of democracy are evil.

Neither would be liberal or constitutional monarchism.

"Liberal", as in, no constitution?

Such a government would be inherently unstable, because it has no foundation.

Perhaps you'd like to buy a house built upon sand, but I sure wouldn't.

eider

Let me be clear:

Promoting democracy is bad.

Promoting good men to lead a nation that has a bad form of government is not.

That said, I generally don't support any of our current or past leaders, including most of their staff, because they're mostly all evil men and women.

I support it to the extent that it is the law of the land.

I oppose it to the extent that it is not a document that God would be pleased with.

Alternative to what?

Sorry, but I'm a Constitutional Monarchist. I oppose Democracy in all forms.

I support a small government that only focuses on infrastructure and justice, both foreign and domestic, that does not interfere with people's day to day actions except to deal with crime. I support a government that doesn't stick it's fingers into what should be private businesses, and that does not force people into becoming tax collectors, that maintains a flat 5% personal increase tax maximum. I support a government that does not attempt to take care of people from cradle to grave, that does not attempt to compel charitable "from my hand to yours" giving, that does not take money by force to give to others for any reason, that provides emergency relief only from natural disasters, short-term life-or-death crises, and for government employees only as mission critical.
OK. So, no military, fire brigades, social services, border controls, refuse collection service, schools or any other 'government provided' services other than police and tax collection, ........ Have I got that right?
Confirm or adjust, please.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So, no military,

Justice, foreign.

fire brigades,

Infrastructure.

social services,

None.

border controls,

Infrastructure and justice, both foreign and domestic.

refuse collection service,

Infrastructure.

None.

or any other 'government provided' services

Namely?

other than police

Justice, domestic.

and tax collection,

"I support a government that does not force people to become tax collectors."

Meaning that people remit their taxes (monthly) to the government on their own, and not through taxes imposed on products, services, or businesses.

Derf

You've got to be kidding. You seem to forget that there's more than enough footage of who stormed the Capitol that day and they were not 'Antifa'. Not to mention all of the arrests having subsequently been made.
Are you saying they weren't part of the group called "Antifa", or are you saying they weren't anti-fascist?

Derf

We have a health care service that is available to all, regardless of employment or financial status. As it should be, at least in a civilized society at any rate.
You're saying that food is available to all regardless of employment or financial status? So if I am in your country and decide not to work, even if I'm capable of doing so, it's ok if I take groceries from your fridge without asking you?

Arthur Brain

Are you saying they weren't part of the group called "Antifa", or are you saying they weren't anti-fascist?
I'm saying the mob were part of the MAGA crowd as is evidenced by any quick google search. There's enough to choose from so take your pick.

Arthur Brain

You're saying that food is available to all regardless of employment or financial status? So if I am in your country and decide not to work, even if I'm capable of doing so, it's ok if I take groceries from your fridge without asking you?
Silly analogy and one hardly rooted in love or compassion for your fellow man either, much like the attitude the rich man had to Lazarus ironically. Yes, there's a safety net that affords the availability of food to people regardless of employment or financial status. In the UK, the benefits system differs depending on ability to work. In basic terms, that means that people who are capable of such are entitled to aid as long as they're actively seeking employment so if you were to point blank refuse to even try to find a job you wouldn't be entitled to it. For those who are incapable of working then they're obviously exempt from such parameters and so on. Even with a safety net in place there's those who still fall through it and to return to your 'theft' analogy, you'd be better applying it to big business and corporate industry than people on the lower end of the social ladder to start with.

Derf

Silly analogy and one hardly rooted in love or compassion for your fellow man either, much like the attitude the rich man had to Lazarus ironically. Yes, there's a safety net that affords the availability of food to people regardless of employment or financial status. In the UK, the benefits system differs depending on ability to work. In basic terms, that means that people who are capable of such are entitled to aid as long as they're actively seeking employment so if you were to point blank refuse to even try to find a job you wouldn't be entitled to it. For those who are incapable of working then they're obviously exempt from such parameters and so on. Even with a safety net in place there's those who still fall through it and to return to your 'theft' analogy, you'd be better applying it to big business and corporate industry than people on the lower end of the social ladder to start with.
Which fellow man are we being compassionate toward? All, or just some? Is it compassionate to take money from one man and give it to another against the first's will? Remember that you were the one that said "regardless of employment or financial status". If compassion is really regardless of financial status, then you can't take from the rich to give to the poor, any more than you can take from the poor and give to the rich.

Or are you admitting that your standard only works in one direction? In which case, you will be admitting that you are a respecter of persons, and therefore your version of morality is not the same as God's.

eider

Justice, foreign.

Infrastructure.

Infrastructure and justice, both foreign and domestic.

Infrastructure.

Justice, domestic.

"I support a government that does not force people to become tax collectors."

Meaning that people remit their taxes (monthly) to the government on their own, and not through taxes imposed on products, services, or businesses.
I wonder what your roads would look like after a few years? And mostly everything else? And your people working out and delivering their own tax ...... you'll be wondering where all those big warships went! 😁

Anyway, so in your amazing world I can now perceive a police/military presence which your 5% offerings will be unlikely to provide for, and your Judges (Powers) will slowly drift in to corruption as permanent power so surely does .......... and anybody outside of your particular Creed or Politics shall be pronounced..... Evil!

Good Luck with all that......

eider

You come in anybody's house to nick their food, you'll be in the police station and charged for trial rather quickly.

But, yes..... we don't let the poor starve and die here. We wouldn't let you either if you fell in to hardship, illness or debt.

More rich feed off our system than poor, I reckon. But if you haven't worked at finding them it's easy to kid yourself that all wealthy are wonderful folks. 😁

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
QAnon promotes the ridiculous notion that Trump was fighting a secret war against an elite cabal of cannibalistic, Satan worshipping paedophiles...

Pedophiles are satan worshipers, by definition. Why the tautology?

You know that former US president Donald Trump has no control over such ideas about him, right?

then yeah, that's the kind of bonkers stuff that emanates from the American far right.
What you're doing is taking specific ... umm .. "accusations" — I'm not sure how I would respond to an accusation that I hated pedophilia, which is a large and vastly underreported problem ... it's almost like it's a vast conspiracy. "Guilty," I guess...?

Where was I?

Oh, yeah. What you're doing is latching onto a few weird ideas that you have and calling people who own them the far right. That's prescriptive, not descriptive. Can you define what it is that makes one far right?

Having a chart is one thing. Having one that doesn't remotely reflect differing political views with any sort of honesty or accuracy is another altogether.
So if someone has a chart that you disagree with, they are far right?

The only people who could possibly 'worship' Trump would be on the far right because no sensible, reasoned person would entertain it at all. So obviously that doesn't include everyone on the right of the political spectrum but only those to the extreme.
This is a logical fallacy. It's known as poisoning the well. We're interested in a rational discussion.

Try again. Define "far right."

marke

And as such have enacted the following:

Probably a prudent move but it just goes to show the sad state of affairs with the American far right.
Democrats are idiots. They have been claiming church-going Christians make up the greatest group of domestic terrorists in the land. What idiots.

Chris Wray has commissioned hundreds of full-time agents to search the nation to find any church-going Christian terrorist they can, while leftists loot and burn cities by the hundreds and assault cops by the thousands with little interference from the FBI. Democrats and leftists are stupid.