CDC admits they have no quantifiable coronavirus

chair

It's page 42, not 39 as Jon suggests.

"The analytical sensitivity of the rRT-PCR assays contained in the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019- nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel were determined in Limit of Detection studies. Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA"

This does not say that the virus doesn't exist. It is explaining how they tested the kit.

Gary K

Banned
It's page 42, not 39 as Jon suggests.

"The analytical sensitivity of the rRT-PCR assays contained in the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019- nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel were determined in Limit of Detection studies. Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA"

This does not say that the virus doesn't exist. It is explaining how they tested the kit.
In July of 2020 no one had any viruses to work with. That is 6 months after the first admitted "case" of the coronavirus in the US. Really? Six months of people supposedly dying from a virus of which not a single entity in the entire US had been able to isolate and fully map? And you think this is something normal? And in Germany the PCR test was created without a virus to test against.

The PCR test and the Diagnostic Panel rely 100% on info from China who did not pass any virus material to the rest of the world. And none of the rest of the world could actually capture any of these virii either. Not a single researcher in the world could draw blood from any of thousands of people who had the "disease" and test that blood and find the virus? Not a single one in 6 months.

Nothing to see here. Just pass on and go back to sleep.

eider

Nothing to see here. Just pass on and go back to sleep.
Come to Kent, UK.
Look around.

Our Hospitals are full. Our ambulance service is now being assisted by the Fire Brigade with its personnel vehicles.

The death rate has now exceeded those from early last year, and 2020 saw death rates which equaled those in 1940 and 1919. Our cities were getting dreadfully blitzed in 1940 which probably pushed up the figures that year.

Everybody is acquainted with or related to casualties now. Friend's relatives, a neighbour down the street, my wife's colleague's sister...... customers.... etc.

What are your qualifications? Any education?
Because our researchers, professors and doctors are telling us about an illness which they call Covid. OK? Do you think you know better?

chair

Part of what we run into here, among Covid-deniers. id that they don't trust standard media, don't trust government organizations, and don't have any personal experience to shake them out of their beliefs- likely because they live in more rural areas.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Part of what we run into here, among Covid-deniers. id that they don't trust standard media, don't trust government organizations, and don't have any personal experience to shake them out of their beliefs- likely because they live in more rural areas.
What kind of a retard would trust standard media?

What kind of a retard would trust government?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

eider

77% capacity does not count as "full" no matter how you cut it.

Data is for September 2020. So unless the numbers have risen sharply in the past three months...

Come back when you have patients lined up laying down in the hallways and out onto the streets. That's when it's full.
You gave a report from September?
The escalation since then is enormous.

eider

Data is for September 2020. So unless the numbers have risen sharply in the past three months...

Come back when you have patients lined up laying down in the hallways and out onto the streets. That's when it's full.
I couldn't respond on my mobile, but am now on a computer.

Right, so you picked a report from September 20, before the new (and more infectious) variant hit us down here. Yes? Well there's scientific research for you. I've offered some reports below on our hospital and morgue situations, and our ambulance situations are just as bad.

Acquaintances of mine who thought ( in March last year) that Coronavirus was all nonsense are now just as cautious as everybody else. One caught Covid and nearly died. My wife's sister caught it and was very ill.... her friend died.

Wherever you are it is nothing now compared to what will surely come, if the Kent/UK, Brazil or South African variants reach you. And then you'll all be able to peruse what you have written in the months before. Eh?

Temporary morgue set up in north Kent for Covid-19 bodies ...www.newsshopper.co.uk › news › 19010994.temporar...
2 hours ago — A large temporary mortuary has been set up in north Kent to store bodies as the Covid-19 death toll rises.

Temporary mortuaries in south-east England needed to cope ...www.theguardian.com › uk-news › jan › bodies-stored-...
3 days ago — Surrey hospital morgues now full as Kent facility offers 950 spaces and extra ... morgue is being built in London as a rising death toll from Covid ...

Temporary morgue set up in Aylesford to relieve pressure on ...www.kentonline.co.uk › maidstone › news › bodies-of-...
3 days ago — Temporary morgue set up in Aylesford to relieve pressure on hospital mortuaries as Covid-19 deaths rise. Kent Travel News · News alertsSign me ...

Temporary morgues set up as UK hospitals run out ... - Reuterswww.reuters.com › health-coronavirus-britain-morgue
2 days ago — British authorities have had to set up a temporary morgues in some areas ... out of space due to a surge in deaths caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. ... up or are being set up in London and Kent, also in southeast England.

Huge pop-up morgue set up for coronavirus victims as ...www.kentlive.news › ... › Kent County Council
3 days ago — Sign up to FREE email alerts from KentLive - Daily ... A huge temporary morgue has opened in Aylesford as the number of people dying from ...

East Kent Hospitals Trust's Covid-19 death rate 'highest in ...www.kentonline.co.uk › canterbury › news › the-kent-...
31 Dec 2020 — More people are dying with coronavirus in a Kent hospitals trust than anywhere else in England, new figures reveal.

Latest information on the Coronavirus - Maidstone and ...www.mtw.nhs.uk › 2020/12 › latest-information-on-the...
23 Dec 2020 — Our hospital is very busy and we expect that to continue over the coming weeks. The NHS across Kent and Medway is working together to ...

eider

Still coming back.......

How does 'overwhelmed' count, eh?
It really is time to wake up to what this sickness can do.........

Coronavirus: Kent hospitals 'overwhelmed' as ICU bed ...​

www.independent.co.uk › Health

1 Jan 2021 — Coronavirus: Kent hospitals 'overwhelmed' as ICU bed occupancy hits ... “The wards are full of Covid and we are running out of oxygen flow ...

------------------------

Kent hospital bosses plea to patients after covid cases double​

www.kentonline.co.uk › sheerness › news › health-boss...

30 Dec 2020 — The warning shows the full impact doctors and nurses are facing as a new wave of coronavirus patients and high levels of staff sickness take their ...

eider

CDC admits they have no quantifiable coronavirus​

This is an admission by the CDC that there is no virus material to test against. This is one of the factors in the Corman-Drosden report used in the lawsuit against the German government. How can a virus that doesn't exist be tested for it's existence?

Can anyone say scamdemic?

Come to Kent, UK.
Please read the three posts above this.
Time to wake up.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
@eider can you provide links to any site that gives the publicly available capacity and usage numbers that are up to date/being updated on a regular basis?

eider

@eider can you provide links to any site that gives the publicly available capacity and usage numbers that are up to date/being updated on a regular basis?
You are on IT. You can search just as well as I can.
You've got plenty to read already.
Now you can believe it or you can disregard it.
Either way I reckon you're going to find out, sooner or later.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are on IT. You can search just as well as I can.
You've got plenty to read already.
Now you can believe it or you can disregard it.
Either way I reckon you're going to find out, sooner or later.

I did do a search. And the link that I provided above is what I found. Maybe you will find something different?

eider

I did do a search. And the link that I provided above is what I found. Maybe you will find something different?
Your link was a sept 20' report, right?
This is all moving too fast for that.

30 countries have put us on lockout when I last checked.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber