Chris Wallace's "careering ending blow"

tieman55

RE: Wallace interviewing Ben Carson

The consummate gentlemen Ben Carson, handed Chris Wallace his hat, Sunday morning on Wallace’s not at all fair and balanced morning “news” show.

If you didn’t see it, try to, it is worth the effort.

Wallace was no match for Carson’s intellect. It was a clear knock out by Carson. Performed with a few effortless, soft spoken jab's of Carson's logic to the talking head Wallace.

Carson’s, one of many blows to the head was noting that police officers of old would have had and used night sticks to deal with unarmed criminals and the police likely would have never needed to draw a deadly weapon.

But by far, in my opinion, Wallace suffered, what should be a careering ending blow, when Wallace, willingly and eagerly admitted that he was never taught and he has never taught his children to respect authority. . . . That is shocking! I still have a hard time believing that some kids are not taught to respect authority, but I guess it is more wide spread than I would have ever thought.

When a police officer pulls you over, he or she is a person of authority at that moment in your life, and you at your own peril ignore that authority.

My father was taught, my father taught me, and I have taught my children to respect authority. Sadly, I have mistakenly assumed that all children were taught that as a basic value.

Ben Carson’s political future is in no way at an end. . . . His time may come.

Gary K

Banned
RE: Wallace interviewing Ben Carson

The consummate gentlemen Ben Carson, handed Chris Wallace his hat, Sunday morning on Wallace’s not at all fair and balanced morning “news” show.

If you didn’t see it, try to, it is worth the effort.

Wallace was no match for Carson’s intellect. It was a clear knock out by Carson. Performed with a few effortless, soft spoken jab's of Carson's logic to the talking head Wallace.

Carson’s, one of many blows to the head was noting that police officers of old would have had and used night sticks to deal with unarmed criminals and the police likely would have never needed to draw a deadly weapon.

But by far, in my opinion, Wallace suffered, what should be a careering ending blow, when Wallace, willingly and eagerly admitted that he was never taught and he has never taught his children to respect authority. . . . That is shocking! I still have a hard time believing that some kids are not taught to respect authority, but I guess it is more wide spread than I would have ever thought.

When a police officer pulls you over, he or she is a person of authority at that moment in your life, and you at your own peril ignore that authority.

My father was taught, my father taught me, and I have taught my children to respect authority. Sadly, I have mistakenly assumed that all children were taught that as a basic value.

Ben Carson’s political future is in no way at an end. . . . His time may come.

Unfortunately I have to disagree with you. His admission that he raised his children to be idiots will most likely be seen as a career enhancement moment. Personal responsibility is hated by the left. That's why they protect the Clintons and have as their most powerful politicians people like Schiff, Pelosi, AOC, Ilhan Omar, etc.... It's why they are running their coup against Trump to distract the public from all their own illegal activities.

It's also why the left's politicians praise those who burn down black businesses, destroy black jobs, etc... around the country in all these riots. Plus the left's mayors and governors endorse, and enforce, the capitulation of the police departments to thugs and rioters who destroy property. And, when the set up their own "autonomous zones" set up borders with armed guards. The hypocrisy is stunning, but when your entire movement hates personal responsibility who cares?

Gary K

Banned
Chris Wallace is the only decent newscaster left on Faux News. He should cut ties ...

You know what, Rusha? That's exactly the position I knew you would take. You didn't surprise me at all. I guess you think teaching your children, if you have any, to not respect authority is highly moral as you have declared yourself too moral to vote for Trump and so moral that you consistently vote for politicians who push for, and vote to keep, murdering helpless, unborn, babies. That's why your approval of Wallace was no surprise.