ECT Christ is our passover, Madists want to avoid Pentecost

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Luke 7:14 KJV

And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.

"Tappa Kegga Budda," in "the Greek," which does not exist....Miller time...........
Now, I'm thirsty.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Standard fare cliche, child of the devil. You're starting to bore me, wicked one.

Acts chapter 1-28.

So there. Your spamming verses is laughed at, loser.

Ok so you do not want deliverance from your demons.

That is your choice,

LA

DAN P

Ok so you do not want deliverance from your demons.

That is your choice,

LA

Hi , and all that read the bible will see that it was Israel that was Demon possessed , and that probably is your attraction to Acts 2 ??:confused::confused:

Believers can never be Demon Possessed !!

dan p

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Are you claiming to be an exorcist as well as a "Predictor of Doom?"

here goes marowebaby, 30 or more one sentence posts per day. nothing positive or productive. just junior high behavior. what a sad little girl she is marowbecrazy - future "Top" Poster on TOL ! the face of TOL. The Poster "Child" of TOL - Grosnich Marobe

drbrumley

Christ is our passover, Madists want to avoid Pentecost.

but why?

Paul did not avoid it himself, and also preached it--

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Do madists avoid Pentecost because they want to remain as Sauls?

or are madists mostly misled by their teachers who are the Sauls.

Pray about it.

LA

Greetings,

No, I will have to disagree with you. Paul did a lot of things because of the Jews. Paul circumcised Timothy (Acts 16:1-3), Paul preformed a Jewish vow at Jerusalem (Acts 21:20-26), Gentiles not allowed to eat meat offered to idols (Acts 15:29;21-25) Gentiles and sign gifts (1 Corinthians 1:22 and 14:22). Everything being done was because of the Jews.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and all that read the bible will see that it was Israel that was Demon possessed , and that probably is your attraction to Acts 2 ??:confused::confused:

Believers can never be Demon Possessed !!

dan p

Demon possessed people are not believers.

Many believers have demons until they are cast out.

Believers should seek the Lords presence among His people to get them cast out.

John W is not a believer. He is a pretend believer full of demons, who despises the children of God.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I highly "DOUBT" that you heard an audible voice? Now, tell
the truth?

Christ never spoke to you , but He did to Paul.

You claim to follow Paul as he followed Christ.

You are not a Christian like Paul was.

Christians hear the voice of the Spirit, the voice of Christ speaking.

You do not.

Rev 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

Rev 3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

LA

Livelystone

Christ is our passover, Madists want to avoid Pentecost.

but why?

Paul did not avoid it himself, and also preached it--

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Do madists avoid Pentecost because they want to remain as Sauls?

or are madists mostly misled by their teachers who are the Sauls.

Pray about it.

LA

King Saul of the OT is an allegory and metaphor of the Pentecost blessing that is a necessary first step but by itself is not sufficient to reign as kings and priest in the kingdom of heaven

King Saul was anointed and crowned at Pentecost and then went and prophesied with his friends

King Saul tried to kill David who represents the much better and more powerful tabernacles anointing. While Saul was unable to kill David, David was unwilling to kill Saul. However, he certainly could have but instead blessed him with life and warned us not to lay a hand on God's anointed

In the third day (millennium) that we are now entering only those on earth already walking out a tabernacle anointing (or God in Heaven) can anoint someone else in the power of tabernacles that for comparisons sake can be compared to the OT prophets and what the NT Apostles were a prophecy of

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
King Saul of the OT is an allegory and metaphor of the Pentecost blessing that is a necessary first step but by itself is not sufficient to reign as kings and priest in the kingdom of heaven

King Saul was anointed and crowned at Pentecost and then went and prophesied with his friends

King Saul tried to kill David who represents the much better and more powerful tabernacles anointing. While Saul was unable to kill David, David was unwilling to kill Saul. However, he certainly could have but instead blessed him with life and warned us not to lay a hand on God's anointed

No.

King Saul was Israel of the OT.

King David represented Christs life in the flesh, and he handed the Kingdom to his son Solomon who married foreign wives like the church did and split the Kingdom.

LA

Livelystone

No.

King Saul was Israel of the OT.

King David represented Christs life in the flesh, and he handed the Kingdom to his son Solomon who married foreign wives like the church did and split the Kingdom.

LA

Are you going to try and tell me that Saul was not crowned at Pentecost (Wheat harvest).......... if so I suggest you study up some more

BTW ALL of the OT is a prophecy of the church (called out ones) whether it be under kings of Israel or those who kept Israel in bondage

The name Israel means "God's Firstborn Son" of which there is only one who is a many member body

I am not disagreeing with your comparison with the wives of Solomon because they are descended from the flesh of Abraham and not from Sarah (promise child)

Livelystone

No.

King David represented Christs life in the flesh,

LA

Are you serious?

If you think David with all his sins represents Christ's life in the flesh you are in bad shape

Maybe you might want to reword that to David representing those of us who go from sinning into a life of overcoming sin.......... then you will be on the right track

Until then you are heading for a train wreck

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you going to try and tell me that Saul was not crowned at Pentecost (Wheat harvest).......... if so I suggest you study up some more

BTW ALL of the OT is a prophecy of the church (called out ones) whether it be under kings of Israel or those who kept Israel in bondage

The name Israel means "God's Firstborn Son" of which there is only one who is a many member body

I am not disagreeing with your comparison with the wives of Solomon because they are descended from the flesh of Abraham and not from Sarah (promise child)

Israel of the OT is a type of the church-es, not the Church in the sense that the elect were among Israel of the OT but not all Israel was the elect.

Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
Rom 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Rom 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you serious?

If you think David with all his sins represents Christ's life in the flesh you are in bad shape

Maybe you might want to reword that to David representing those of us who go from sinning into a life of overcoming sin.......... then you will be on the right track

Until then you are heading for a train wreck

Only the parts of Davids life which referred to Christ are in view.

All of Christs life was exampled in the OT saints, but not all of the saints life are an example of the life of Christ.

As you like to pass judgment upon myself, this conversation is ended.

LA