Christ Sheep shall hear His Voice !

beloved57

Jn 10:26,11,15

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

As he told some of these Jews, that they did not believe, because they were not of his sheep, this certainly implies that all his sheep, for whom lie laid down his life Vs 11,15, are brought to believe in him

Its crystal clear that Christ associates His death with coming to believe in Him, hence everyone for whom He died will be given , caused to believe in Him Phil 1:29

29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

When its all said and done, there's no such thing scripturally, Christ dying for one, and they not coming to believe in Him, not coming to hear His voice and following Him !

marke

Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Thats a guaranteed promise that Christs Sheep shall hear His voice in the Gospel. Now that means that its also guaranteed that His Sheep will be given spiritual life, since it takes that to hear spiritually ! Its only with spiritual life do we have a spiritually hearing ear. Jesus says that they which are of God heareth Gods words Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God[born of God Jn 1:13]
heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Jesus also said he that is of the truth, heareth His voice Jn 18:37

Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice., That Identifies His Sheep !
Why does God blind the eyes and deafen the ears of sinners who reject the Gospel? Because of their rebellion. If sinners had not rebelled against the Light given them God would not have blinded their eyes and deafened their ears.

Isaiah 6

9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

beloved57

Why does God blind the eyes and deafen the ears of sinners who reject the Gospel? Because of their rebellion. If sinners had not rebelled against the Light given them God would not have blinded their eyes and deafened their ears.

Isaiah 6

9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
God will see to it that His Sheep, the Ones Christ died for shall hear His Voice Spiritually !

beloved57

Since Jesus guarantees that His Sheep that He laid His life down for, shall hear His voice and consequently believe, then its reasonable to say, that everyone He died for will become believers in Him Jn 10:11,16,26

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

marke

Since Jesus guarantees that His Sheep that He laid His life down for, shall hear His voice and consequently believe, then its reasonable to say, that everyone He died for will become believers in Him Jn 10:11,16,26

If you rebel against God then He will never save you. But if you believe and receive the word of God from the revelation of the Holy Spirit then you will be born again and enter into the elect chosen of God to rule with Him in heaven forever.