ChristianForums banned Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
TITLE OF THE WEBSITE: ChristianForums.com
SUBTITLE OF THEIR WEBSITE: Christian Forums is a multi-denominational Christian forum message board community uniting all Christians as one body.

Yet the truth divides!

Christ said...

Luke 12:51 Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword."

John 7:43 So there was a division among the people because of Him.

So ChristianForums.com banned Christ.

ChristianForums.com RULES state...
You may discuss another individual's beliefs or religious organization but you will not harass, insult, belittle, threaten, defame or flame the individual (member or non-member) as this is considered personal (ad hominem) attacks in posts, PMs and any other communication within the site.

Christ exclaimed...

Matthew 23:33 “Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?

So ChristianForums.com swiftly banned Christ.

ChristianForums.com rules state:
You will not directly call another member or his or her religious organization a “cult”, “heretic”, “demonic” or “satanic” but you may discuss doctrines, teachings, practices or writings of other religious organizations as long as empirical evidence is provided..

Christ warned...

John 8:44 “You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

And Christ turned to Peter and said...

Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.

So ChristianForums.com quickly banned Christ.

ChristianForums.coms rules state:
You will not directly state or otherwise imply that another member is not a Christian if he or she falls under Rule 6.5 and 6.6 and he or she does not have a hidden faith icon without providing substantiation from scripture or doctrine or historic church writtings.

Christ made Himself clear...

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

And when the rich man asked Christ....

Luke 18:18 Now a certain ruler asked Him, saying, “Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” 19 So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. 20 “You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery,’ ‘Do not murder,’ ‘Do not steal,’ ‘Do not bear false witness,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother.’ ” 21 And he said, “All these things I have kept from my youth.” 22 So when Jesus heard these things, He said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” 23 But when he heard this, he became very sorrowful, for he was very rich. 24 And when Jesus saw that he became very sorrowful, He said, “How hard it is for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God! 25 “For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

So ChristianForums.com deleted Christ's words and quickly banned Christ.

Last edited:

Prakk

BANNED
Banned
Sharp Replies

Sharp Replies

This brings up the whole topic of "sharp retorts" which are very unpopular not only at the cited "Christian Forum" but at others. I don't think someone should be blunt or shart simply for the effect or to belittle, but Christ often belittled someone who had earned such treatment, called names and was very hard on people. If someone denies the word of God or denies Christ or worships another God or preaches another Gospel, a harsh retort by any believer is not out of bounds, but it is in most internet forums, even those purporting to be Christian.

I myself am known for the ocasional "sharp reply", but I endeavor to make it substantive and behavior or doctrine related.

Hugh McBryde

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It should be noted that Christianforums.com has a huge membership, very likely the largest membership for a "Christian" forum on the internet.

More evidence of the failure of mainstream Christianity. :(

Granite

Hall of Fame
Those pansies wouldn't last a week here, what with the smacking going on...:devil:

BANG!

5020, what did he say?

geoff

So.. expecting people to be polite to each other is not Christian?

btw, in 1 Cor 13 Paul says "Love is never Rude" - that is to say, love is never improper.. love does NOT offend people, or deal with them in an improper manner.

It seems to me that they are trying to legislate that to a degree.. and thats fair enough.

Its your misunderstanding of "love" ie, Christianity, that is the problem.

Mr. 5020

Knight said:
It should be noted that Christianforums.com has a huge membership, very likely the largest membership for a "Christian" forum on the internet.
Yes, but some of us are spies... :chuckle:

Freak

Knight said:
TITLE OF THE WEBSITE: ChristianForums.com
SUBTITLE OF THEIR WEBSITE: Christian Forums is a multi-denominational Christian forum message board community uniting all Christians as one body.

Yet the truth divides!

Christ said...

Luke 12:51 Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword."

John 7:43 So there was a division among the people because of Him.

So ChristianForums.com banned Christ.

ChristianForums.com RULES state...

Christ exclaimed...

Matthew 23:33 “Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?

So ChristianForums.com swiftly banned Christ.

ChristianForums.com rules state:

Christ warned...

John 8:44 “You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

And Christ turned to Peter and said...

Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.

So ChristianForums.com quickly banned Christ.

ChristianForums.coms rules state:

Christ made Himself clear...

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

And when the rich man asked Christ....

Luke 18:18 Now a certain ruler asked Him, saying, “Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” 19 So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. 20 “You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery,’ ‘Do not murder,’ ‘Do not steal,’ ‘Do not bear false witness,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother.’ ” 21 And he said, “All these things I have kept from my youth.” 22 So when Jesus heard these things, He said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” 23 But when he heard this, he became very sorrowful, for he was very rich. 24 And when Jesus saw that he became very sorrowful, He said, “How hard it is for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God! 25 “For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

So ChristianForums.com deleted Christ's words and quickly banned Christ.
:first: :chuckle:

mfernandez3

What?

What?

You are saying that just because they have some rules that you cannot call people cultic then they are banning Christ?

From my perspective, it would appear that they are protecting themselves from nuts who get online and offend everyone by what they say that people who are seeking Christ would be scared away by their off the wall Christianity.

Mr. 5020

Granite said:
Those pansies wouldn't last a week here, what with the smacking going on...:devil:

BANG!

5020, what did he say?
I was talking about this one....
To: Mr. 5020
Subject: ChristianForums.com banned Christ!

Mr. 5020,

The largest "Christian" forum on the internet banned Christ.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25146

TheologyOnline will never ban Christ for we are not ashamed of the gospel of Christ.

www.theologyonline.com
--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.14.21/235 - Release Date: 1/19/2006

Mr. 5020

mfernandez3 said:
You are saying that just because they have some rules that you cannot call people cultic then they are banning Christ?
In some cases, you are prohibited from speaking the truth.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
mfernandez3 said:

From my perspective, it would appear that they are protecting themselves from nuts who get online and offend everyone by what they say that people who are seeking Christ would be scared away by their off the wall Christianity.
My post is there for you to inspect.

Take from it what you wish.

7cworldwide

Great points... on their Spanish forum, I told a Jehovah's Witness his denomination was a cult but maybe their moderators no habla español.

:patrol:

Status
Not open for further replies.