ChristianForums banned Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

It should be noted that I have been threatened to be banned over there too & they constantly alter my posts that truth smack! They'd rather have a gentle gospel. Thank God for TOL that allows for some (generally) hardcore truthsmackin!!!

DEVO

Documenting mans devolution
geoff said:
Why is America fighting a war against terrorism?

This forum is like the Al Queda of Christianity.
So the "Pinko Commie" affirms the war on terror?

It's funny how the truth just slips out sometimes. :chuckle:

geoff

Mr. 5020 said:
They make about as much sense as a Christian that calls himself a Pinko Commie.

a pinko commie?

oh.. right.. the control panel thingi..

like that actually means anything..

QueenAtHome

I had to read your opening post over and over again to understand what they were saying. Maybe it was just so assinine that they would have rules that counter the Bible.

I just love the "you will not say that someone is not a Christian, but you may discuss writings, doctrines, teachings, etc." ok so that isn't a direct quote.

How are we to edify one another if we can't :hammer: our fellow sister and brother?!

Granite is right they wouldn't last a day here.

"Of course I'm a Christian, just look at my cute charm on my bracelet"

Sarcastikus

So willing to consider other people's points of view and having friendly, rational communications with them is the same as banning Christ?

Alan Watts, one of the most interesting philosopher/theologians of the 20th century, was correct in saying that Christianity's intolerance of other religions and philosophical systems is the result of an inferiority complex. The "right-wing zealots" and "fanatics" in Christianity ought to be secure enough in their own faith to be able to handle criticisms of their faith and not become paranoid thinking that non-believers are out to get them.

Granite

Hall of Fame
geoff said:
Why is America fighting a war against terrorism?

This forum is like the Al Queda of Christianity.

Oh boy...

The bombing will commence in five minutes. :comeout:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
fool said:
65 users viewing this thread
Oh and fool... I realize you are a ChristianForums.com member so I want to remind you that without Christ's forgiveness you are going to hell to live for an eternity with the burden of you sin piled on your back.

Nobody at ChristianForums.com can tell you that without fear of being banned so it's important that we at TOL remind you of the truth.

There is still time for you to repent!

geoff

DEVO said:
So the "Pinko Commie" affirms the war on terror?

It's funny how the truth just slips out sometimes. :chuckle:

in breaking news... devo have a new album coming out.. i'm looking forward to it..

and yet again.. I have no religious or political affiliation.. i just chose whatever took my fancy. I could have chosen right wing fanatic too.. *shrug*

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Oh and fool... I realize you are a ChristianForums.com member so I want to remind you that without Christ's forgiveness you are going to hell to live for an eternity with the burden of you sin piled on your back.

Nobody at ChristianForums.com can tell you that without fear of being banned so it's important that we at TOL remind you of the truth.

There is still time for you to repent!
Thanks Knight, I'll keep that in mind.

geoff

karenincolorado said:
I had to read your opening post over and over again to understand what they were saying. Maybe it was just so assinine that they would have rules that counter the Bible.

I just love the "you will not say that someone is not a Christian, but you may discuss writings, doctrines, teachings, etc." ok so that isn't a direct quote.

How are we to edify one another if we can't :hammer: our fellow sister and brother?!

Granite is right they wouldn't last a day here.

"Of course I'm a Christian, just look at my cute charm on my bracelet"

They DONT have rules that are counter to the Bible at all. They have rules that KNIGHT would have you believe are against the Bible.. but rather.. they are against his particular view of how he thinks things should be. The bible doesnt enter into it.

Mr. 5020

geoff said:
They DONT have rules that are counter to the Bible at all. They have rules that KNIGHT would have you believe are against the Bible.. but rather.. they are against his particular view of how he thinks things should be. The bible doesnt enter into it.
I would like you to quote - specifically - which part of Knight's opening post is wrong, and why it is wrong?

Your inability to do so will prove that their rules are anti-Biblical.

Status
Not open for further replies.