chrysostom

Right Divider

Body part
a thousand year empire
A Christian Empire
A "reign with Christ". The Byzantine Empire has all the parts. It started with the seven dynasties of the Roman Empire and ended with the tenth dynasty of Islam, the Ottoman Empire. Constantinople, its capital, is a perfect fit for Babylon the Great. There are other parts that can't be ignored.

Home
Yes, like the things that come IMMEDIATELY after the 1000 year kingdom. Things that did NOT happen...

Your theory is a failure.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a color
A Number
A key to understanding the Apocalypse. Colors like numbers don't need interpretation. They are not symbolic. They are real. Just look for them. Not in the future. In history. They are there. Even the translators got them right. It is the only thing they agree on. Only history can confirm the fulfillment of prophecy.

Home

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I hardly ever go over to Theology Forums, but I was trying to remember the name of the jehovah's witness who used to be so active here - she was a woman, her username started with m I believe and it was five or six letters long and I think she was Filipino. She was very active here at the time squeaky was here and I believe I've seen her over on Theology Forms in the past. Couldn't find her, and I'll remember it eventually, but I did run across Chrys!

Good to know he's still kicking

Right Divider

Body part
I hardly ever go over to Theology Forums, but I was trying to remember the name of the jehovah's witness who used to be so active here - she was a woman, her username started with m I believe and it was five or six letters long and I think she was Filipino. She was very active here at the time squeaky was here and I believe I've seen her over on Theology Forms in the past. Couldn't find her, and I'll remember it eventually, but I did run across Chrys!

Good to know he's still kicking
There was one named meshak. But I think she was Japanese