Clarence Page: Who’s afraid of critical race theory? Those who don’t know what it is

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It is not white supremacists who are killing thousands of Americans each year, but black supremacist lives matter gangsters who are murdering so many.
Secoreia Turner, whose eight year old black life didn't matter to the BLM thug who murdered her.

wL6pEwkgsDQ66YXDpBB8Qc2407poxAKs3oIUcnYUOiw.png

marke

So, another trite soundbite that doesn't actually say anything resembling reality.
I was making reference to the fact that race hustlers like Patrisse Cullors are fanning division between blacks and whites for personal gain, not because they are trying to solve the problem of racial division in the US.

As protests broke out across the country in the name of Black Lives Matter, the group’s co-founder went on a real estate buying binge, snagging four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the US alone, according to property records.
Patrisse Khan-Cullors, 37, also eyed property in the Bahamas at an ultra-exclusive resort where Justin Timberlake and Tiger Woods both have homes, The Post has learned. Luxury apartments and townhouses at the beachfront Albany resort outside Nassau are priced between $5 million and $20 million, according to a local agent.
The self-described Marxist last month purchased a $1.4 million home on a secluded road a short drive from Malibu in Los Angeles, according to a report. The 2,370-square-foot property features “soaring ceilings, skylights and plenty of windows” with canyon views. The Topanga Canyon homestead, which includes two houses on a quarter-acre, is just one of three homes Khan-Cullors owns in the Los Angeles area, public records show.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I'm still seeing zero youtube videos here. All I see are like one word, and then a whole page of whitespace. Can't participate or engage with these posts at all.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
46:32
A very brief description of the origins of Critical Theory / Critical Race Theory from one of the smartest guys I know, Victor Davis Hanson