climate change is a religion and unfalsifiable

marke

If your main goal is to reform people, lying about elections and other issues is a strange way to go about it.
The main goal of leftists the world over is to make all people conform to the leftists' image of the uniform, godless, atheistic, communistic, enslaved, world government devotee.

Derf

If your main goal is to reform people, lying about elections and other issues is a very strange way to go about it.
You mean like this issue?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You mean like this issue?

You are aware that Trump pushed for the speedy production of these vaccines and even brags about it as one of his administration's greatest accomplishments to this day. But do go on and tell us about how deadly they are.

Right Divider

Body part
You are aware that Trump pushed for the speedy production of these vaccines and even brags about it as one of his administration's greatest accomplishments to this day. But do go on and tell us about how deadly they are.
You seem to think that some here believe that Trump is the perfect one.
He's not and nobody has made that claim. We do claim that he's tons better than Brandon.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
He's not and nobody has made that claim. We do claim that he's tons better than Brandon.
Trump gave us Fauci and the ouchie, signed off on lockdowns and shutdowns, gave us record-high deficit spending, was pro-choice on abortion state-by-state, is pro-gay marriage, and is a pro-LGBTQ groomer, but do go on and tell us about how he's tons better than Brandon.

Your eagerness to compromise with what you consider to be evil in your effort to "own the libs" is beyond astounding.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No, he seems to think that some here will respond to his trolling, that some here are such Trump fanbois, that they will respond to his constant criticism of Trump.

Knight was much more effective in recognizing and removing such trolling.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Knight was much more effective in recognizing and removing such trolling.
Let's assess that claim, shall we? I first joined this forum in 2010 as Paulos, and I've been a member of this forum since 2014 with this account. (Decided to create a new account when I bought a new laptop and forgot my old password.) In the entire time that Knight was in charge here, not only was I never banned, I was never even issued a single infraction! So there.

Meanwhile, how many infractions were you given under Knight? How many bans?

Last edited:

Derf

Yes, and it's one of the things that will ruin his next run for president. I don't have to tell you how deadly they are. Just watch how many athletes, newspeople, children, etc., are dying suddenly or have unexplained clots or cardiac arrest.

Derf

Trump gave us Fauci and the ouchie, signed off on lockdowns and shutdowns, gave us record-high deficit spending, was pro-choice on abortion state-by-state, is pro-gay marriage, and is a pro-LGBTQ groomer, but do go on and tell us about how he's tons better than Brandon.
These are the other things that will doom his run.

But at least you and I both recognize who's doing it and who to blame. Not so with Brandon. That's why the deep state is ready to throw Brandon under the bus, now that the republicans might actually investigate him.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part

Your eagerness to compromise with what you consider to be evil in your effort to "own the libs" is beyond astounding.
Brandon is all of the same things and WORSE. Brandon is destroying our economy. Trump was pretty good for the economy.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Brandon is all of the same things and WORSE.
Bob Enyart argued that Trump was worse because he supported those things but yet still had the support of so-called "Christian conservatives" such as yourself. I think he had a point. Enyart had a degree of integrity that is sorely lacking here.

Brandon is destroying our economy. Trump was pretty good for the economy.
How so, on both counts? How is Biden "destroying our economy" exactly? What did Trump do that was "good for the economy"? Be specific.

Arthur Brain

Let's assess that claim, shall we? I first joined this forum in 2010 as Paulos, and I've been a member of this forum since 2014 with this account. (Decided to create a new account when I bought a new laptop and forgot my old password.) In the entire time that Knight was in charge here, not only was I never banned, I was never even issued a single infraction! So there.

Meanwhile, how many infractions were you given under Knight? How many bans?
I had my fair share of bans when Knight was at the helm and plenty of them deserved to be fair. Place isn't the same since he left. Was a lot better in fact.

Last edited:

way 2 go

481462_lfbchbpjgg5l4gt_full.jpeg