climate change is a religion and unfalsifiable

way 2 go

(Revelation of John 8:12) And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was stricken, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened, and the day did not appear for a third part of it, and the night also.

(Revelation of John 16:8-9) [8] And the fourth angel poured out his vial onto the sun. And it was given to him to burn men with fire. [9] And men were burned with great heat. And they blasphemed the name of God, He having authority over these plagues. And they did not repent in order to give Him glory.

way 2 go

Frx-FF1WIAEGBPM

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

marke

(Revelation of John 8:12) And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was stricken, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened, and the day did not appear for a third part of it, and the night also.

(Revelation of John 16:8-9) [8] And the fourth angel poured out his vial onto the sun. And it was given to him to burn men with fire. [9] And men were burned with great heat. And they blasphemed the name of God, He having authority over these plagues. And they did not repent in order to give Him glory.
Leftists get so many things wrong because they are under the influence of gross delusions.

marke

Global warming cultists have denied there ever was a scientific consensus suggesting the earth was cooling at an alarming rate. Here is one defender of the leftist propaganda attempting to hide the fact of earlier scientific consensus about global cooling:

Because the cover in question is about a wholly unrelated topic to the one WWUT for some reason ascribes to it, we rank the remarkably superficial claim that this cover is about the concept of “global cooling” as false.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You've got it backwards.

They're under delusions because of their sin.

Stupid doesn't make you sin, but sin makes you stupid.
In my education program, I was in the first cohort that was required to be dual certified in both our primary certification and also special ed. I remember discussing the folly of it with the teachers in my program. My primary certification was in chemistry, my intent was to get multiple certifications in all of the higher maths and sciences. I anticipated no "inclusive" classrooms in my career. Regardless, I was exposed in my training to many students who were what we called then, retarded, and now, developmentally delayed. Many were Downs kids. None of them were behavioral issues in the classroom. All of them were sweet and lovable.