CNN bias at the Debate?

republicanchick

I was impressed with the lack of bias shown by CNN personnel after the debates... True, I didn't watch ALL of that... but I did watch quite a bit (an amazing feat considering that grueling 3 hour debate)

and I was thinking to myself... Maybe they're not as biased as I thought...

but it was one of those... spoke too soon things

The next day, they were back to their biases... especially that Scott Mc(something or other) dude...

sigh

Well, anyway...

I like the way Cruz, when confronted with the (sarcasm alert) HORROR of possibly shutting down the gov over the Planned Barren-head debacle

said "We have to stand up for life"

Good for you, Ted Cruz... you who stand up for what is right

regardless of political consequences

_

republicanchick

here's something else that shows CNN's bias against Republicans

no chairs...

not once did those poor candidates get to SIT down!

and I heard there was no A/C, that it wasn't working!!!!!!!

yeh, if that is true...

I say... well, that's the libs 4 ya.... probably messed up the A/c on purpose...

:angrymob:

SIGH

____

Caledvwlch

here's something else that shows CNN's bias against Republicans

no chairs...

not once did those poor candidates get to SIT down!

and I heard there was no A/C, that it wasn't working!!!!!!!

yeh, if that is true...

I say... well, that's the libs 4 ya.... probably messed up the A/c on purpose...

:angrymob:

SIGH

____

Nobody debates sitting down. Can you think of a presidential debate in your lifetime with chairs? And the liberals at the Reagan Presidential Library messed with the air conditioning?

republicanchick

Nobody debates sitting down. Can you think of a presidential debate in your lifetime with chairs? And the liberals at the Reagan Presidential Library messed with the air conditioning?

geez... Could u get a more attractive avatar? Do u just like to creep people out (kinda like Trump and his anger-face)?

geez...

ok, where was I?

oh, nobody sits down @ a debate... Hey, they coulda sat down while the others were pontificating... and then stand up when it was their turn to talk... Some of those guys aren't exactly spring chickens, ya know

___

Caledvwlch

geez... Could u get a more attractive avatar? Do u just like to creep people out (kinda like Trump and his anger-face)?

geez...

Yeah she's creepy, isn't she?

ok, where was I?

oh, nobody sits down @ a debate... Hey, they coulda sat down while the others were pontificating... and then stand up when it was their turn to talk... Some of those guys aren't exactly spring chickens, ya know

___

Hey, I wouldn't have minded a chair myself if I was up there.

republicanchick

"Number one I wouldn't have drawn the line" -

Trump is right. But of course Assad didn't cross any line.

T said he wouldn't have gone into Iraq

Carson said HE wouldn't have gone into Afghanistan (Hey, I spelled that correctly, first try... :banana:)

wouldn't have gone into Afghanistan???

after 911????

There go some of Carson's numbers!

____

drbrumley

T said he wouldn't have gone into Iraq

Carson said HE wouldn't have gone into Afghanistan (Hey, I spelled that correctly, first try... :banana:)

wouldn't have gone into Afghanistan???

after 911????

There go some of Carson's numbers!

____

Carson: I was against the Iraq war -- and against withdrawing from it.