Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm a good person. If I don't have friends, it is because you all are hurt by the truth that I kindly reveal.
Right. The problem is everyone else...if you can't see how crazy that sounds nothing will help you. You're like Napoleon in The Great Divorce.

Amend. Recognize. You can be a part of a community and still have the integrity of your beliefs. It's never been an either/or.

God's Truth

I feel that my time here is coming to a permanent end. I have spent almost seven years here, so many hours so many days. I type fast and have fast Internet speed. I'm not the best in English and sentence structure and make a lot of errors that I don't always catch and correct. There is often a lot going on around me all these years that I have posted here...sickness, deaths, births, work, late nights, wakeful nights, cooking, eating, visitors, etc, etc, etc.
I have been hated and abused and lied about and the truth is I only just wanted to share what Jesus revealed to me.
I have not been rightly banned, EVER. I have not been rightly warned, EVER.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I feel that my time here is coming to a permanent end. I have spent almost seven years here, so many hours so many days. I type fast and have fast Internet speed. I'm not the best in English and sentence structure and make a lot of errors that I don't always catch and correct. There is often a lot going on around me all these years that I have posted here...sickness, deaths, births, work, late nights, wakeful nights, cooking, eating, visitors, etc, etc, etc.
Life can be a maelstrom.

I have been hated and abused and lied about and the truth is I only just wanted to share what Jesus revealed to me.
No, that's what you tell yourself. The truth is a bit more complicated. Until you realize that you're going to be useless to the kingdom or yourself, except as a cautionary tale. Wake up, GT. You have friends and family waiting and they don't want to take your beliefs from you.

God's Truth

Life can be a maelstrom.

No, that's what you tell yourself. The truth is a bit more complicated. Until you realize that you're going to be useless to the kingdom or yourself, except as a cautionary tale. Wake up, GT. You have friends and family waiting and they don't want to take your beliefs from you.

You are in false beliefs and I don't take advice from you, an unrighteous judge.

You just can't resist in stabbing another when they open up here.

Arthur Brain

AB is a universalist. I'm not. Anna was a conservative Catholic when we became friends. I'm neither. AMR called me his Armenian friend for a very long time. Fool is an atheist. Nope. And so on. In point of fact, the only unifying thing about my friends list is that its peopled by those I respect, whom I can differ with on principle and strongly without losing that respect.

Well, I'm not any kind of religious label nowadays, if I was back then really but the notion of a loving God creating life and not dispatching the majority of it to some realm of suffering for failing in this one shot in life certainly still rings true.

God's Truth

You don't take advice from anyone, GT. And it's a real pity.

By the way, you don't take advice, and you know what they say about people such as yourself? Tell us all the people you took the advice from here.

So far okdoser said some good advice to you and you refuse.

God's Truth

Hogwash, but as declarations go it's a peach. So, peachy hogwash.

Now get to stoopin'!

You will get to stoopin'!

That thing I do?

Do you put the back of one palm to your head when you type something that silly?

I like people who are genuine and passionate and thoughtful, provided they demonstrate they understand there are those diametrically opposed to them who are as genuine and passionate and thoughtful and act accordingly. You've got the first couple, but you have miles to go before you get to the other part.

I think you think I read you a lot more than I do.

Don't you see anything wrong with changing quotes and saying things I said that I did not say?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Don't you see anything wrong with changing quotes and saying things I said that I did not say?
I didn't change your quotes. I got tired of the dull cadence of the the thing and decided to stop taking either of us seriously for a moment. So I broke it up into a thing that could at least be entertaining.

By the way, you don't take advice, and you know what they say about people such as yourself?
If by they you mean people like you it could almost be anything.

Tell us all the people you took the advice from here.
Nichole's Mom is the first one you should have known. I could list any number, but to what end or profit?

I live to please God.
No one is suggesting you shouldn't.

You are not someone I live to please.
I never said you had to.

You are biased and have a lot of other major faults.
Everyone has major faults. List one of yours. One that you struggle with.

God's Truth

I didn't change your quotes.
You are not being honest, for you know you made it look like I said something that I didn't.

I got tired of the dull cadence of the the thing and decided to stop taking either of us seriously for a moment. So I broke it up into a thing that could at least be entertaining.
You shouldn't do that to someone else.

If by they you mean people like you it could almost be anything.

Nichole's Mom is the first one you should have known.
You haven't learned anything when you use OCD and other tragedies of others to be snarky.
I could list any number, but to what end or profit?
You need to take advice from me.

No one is suggesting you shouldn't.

I never said you had to.

Everyone has major faults. List one of yours. One that you struggle with.

I am careful to always please the Lord. My conscientious is clear.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You are not being honest, for you know you made it look like I said something that I didn't.
No, GT. No one who read that would be mistaken about what was happening.

By way of...

You shouldn't
I must.

I will.

to someone else.
I didn't.

You haven't learned anything when you use OCD and other tragedies of others to be snarky.
You tried that a while back. It doesn't fit here and it wasn't supportable then, which is why you said it, but couldn't produce my actually doing it.

You need to take advice from me.
A king never has to point to his crown. Or a queen. Back to that. Why does Sod think you're a he?

I am careful to always please the Lord.
I wonder if the guy who buried his talent felt that way...wouldn't it be horrible if he did?

My conscientious is clear.
It has to be. It keeps itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.