Corona Virus Party !

tieman55

In the same vane of Chicken pox parties and measles parties of the 50s . . . If you have a child that has the corona virus lets have a party! I will bring my kids! (Yes, these parties were very common and I attended them as a child.)

The chicken pox and the measles are deadly at older ages so it made sense, before there where vaccines, to have children endure the virus at a young age, because then and today, most people love their children. While the corona virus is not nearly as bad as either the chicken pox or the measles, lets just pretend like it is to speak to the virus illiterates.

To affront their senses, lets announce corona virus parties across the nation. For those who pray to the talking heads on the tube daily, as they cower in front of their TVs, their heads will explode as they learn that parents want their kids then and now to have the one time experience when it is safe to do so . . . . because now in hopefully in the future parents love their children.

RSVP ASAP

Avoid hand sanitizer! Clean is good, sterile is not!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
This virus is going to work its way throughout most of the population sooner or later, but the authorities are trying to make it later rather than sooner in order to keep the hospitals from overloading and having many people die unnecessarily from lack of access to treatment. It's that simple.

Your posts are dangerous and should be deleted.

Last edited:

tieman55

Why is noting history dangerous?

The men and women who fought a real war, WWII, the rightfully named greatest generation, had measles parties and chicken pox parties, were those parties dangerous? That generation didn't have 24/7 news hype about a normal occurrence, Hmmm maybe that is the difference??

Your wanting to stop my speech is all that needed to be said to show that you agree with authoritarian forces like your own, that want to shut down the productive class from going to work.

Corona Parties are the way to go to protect the young!

Arthur Brain

Why is noting history dangerous?

The men and women who fought a real war, WWII, the rightfully named greatest generation, had measles parties and chicken pox parties, were those parties dangerous? That generation didn't have 24/7 news hype about a normal occurrence, Hmmm maybe that is the difference??

Your wanting to stop my speech is all that needed to be said to show that you agree with authoritarian forces like your own, that want to shut down the productive class from going to work.

Corona Parties are the way to go to protect the young!

Covid-19 isn't a "normal occurrence", it's a new breed of virus that is swathing through the world right now, resulting in thousands of deaths as it stands and the likelihood of far more. Comparing this to the likes of measles is just, not to put too fine a point on it, bonkers.

tieman55

LOL . . . you have a party for the young, that way when they get old, they are protected because they still have the antibodies. The idea is protect your kids, it is painful that this has to be explained. Painful.

This corona 19 , the 19th version of the corona virus, it is not new . . .

How sad, the measles has killed millions, the flu has never killed anyone who was strong enough to cough up congestion form their lungs.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
LOL . . . you have a party for the young, that way when they get old, they are protected because they still have the antibodies. The idea is protect your kids, it is painful that this has to be explained. Painful.

How sad, the measles has killed millions, the flu has never killed anyone who was strong enough to cough up congestion form their lungs.

it appears to me that you're probably retarded, and so I won't waste my time telling you why you're wrong

instead, I'll just warn everybody else of the obvious dangers of taking advice from a retard like tieman

Arthur Brain

Brought to you by dingbatproductions.com

Stay tuned for more rhubarb and hatstands.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Measles can kill. If it doesn't kill right away it actually increases morbidity for about 5 years and can cause immune amnesia for some time as well. Got that from my daughter who is an infectious disease with a MPH. She is now dealing with civic-19 at the NYC hospital where she works.
Tieman is an ignorant jerk

Arthur Brain

Measles can kill. If it doesn't kill right away it actually increases morbidity for about 5 years and can cause immune amnesia for some time as well. Got that from my daughter who is an infectious disease with a MPH. She is now dealing with civic-19 at the NYC hospital where she works.
Tieman is an ignorant jerk

Just to clarify, I'm not trying to downplay measles in relation to Tieman's ignorance. I know it can be serious in certain cases, just not generally overall unlike something like meningitis. I stand to be corrected however.

chair

I gather you have no elderly parents or grandparents, no friends or relatives with diabetes or heart problems, and don't give a hoot for people you don't personally know.

tieman55

I gather you have no elderly parents or grandparents, no friends or relatives with diabetes or heart problems, and don't give a hoot for people you don't personally know.

My obituary . . . at this point in my life, my children and I are healthy enough to survive a bout with the flu, corona or otherwise. That won't always be the case. If I am lucky enough, I will die form the flu. I will be very old and very weak form age, and I won't be able to expel the fluid in my lungs caused by the common cold or flu virus and I will die. I hope I have a chance to write down my own cause of death, I will not say Mr Tieman died of the flu, I will say . . . Mr Tieman was to weak in his old age to survive the common cold and passed away.

That statement is far more truthful than saying Mr. Tieman died of the flu, which is miss-leading at best and a lie at worst.

No completely healthy person dies from the flu . . . God created the immune system for a reason. He created the corona virus for a reason and they work in harmony.

Perhaps, God made the flu virus as an incentive to stay healthy and strong as long as possible . . . being healthy is a good thing as we can stay productive in our old age.

Just think about. . . I realize thinking is very painful for most people, but it is my favorite thing to do!

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
My obituary . . . at this point in my life, my children and I are healthy enough to survive a bout with the flu, corona or otherwise. That won't always be the case. If I am lucky enough, I will die form the flu. I will be very old and very weak form age, and I won't be able to expel the fluid in my lungs caused by the common cold or flu virus and I will die. I hope I have a chance to write down my own cause of death, I will not say Mr Tieman died of the flu, I will say . . . Mr Tieman was to weak in his old age to survive the common cold and passed away.

That statement is far more truthful than saying Mr. Tieman died of the flu, which is miss-leading at best and a lie at worst.

No completely healthy person dies from the flu . . . God created the immune system for a reason. He created the corona virus for a reason and they work in harmony.

Perhaps, God made the flu virus as an incentive to stay healthy and strong as long as possible . . . being healthy is a good thing as we can stay productive in our old age.

Just think about. . . I realize thinking is very painful for most people, but it is my favorite thing to do!
. And your god created the coronavirus why? to kill people with lousy immune systems? To let old people drown in their own lung secretions?
When exactly did your god create this? Recently or has he held on to this until now, after he created it in the Garden?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I hope I have a chance to write down my own cause of death, I will not say Mr Tieman died of the flu, I will say . . . Mr Tieman was to weak in his old age to survive the common cold and passed away.

And if one of your children does us all a favor and buries an axe in your skull, will you insist that you weren't murdered? That you weren't killed by your child? That you didn't die from having an axe buried in your skull?

Would you insist that your obit read "Mr Tieman was too weak to survive the blood loss and passed away from hypoxia of the brain"?

tieman55

. And your god created the coronavirus why? to kill people with lousy immune systems? To let old people drown in their own lung secretions?
When exactly did your god create this? Recently or has he held on to this until now, after he created it in the Garden?

Its covid-19 it is the 19th corona virus, its been around much longer than you or I. Do to entropy, each generation is less potent than the previous,
God created and He said, it is good.

chair

Its covid-19 it is the 19th corona virus, its been around much longer than you or I. Do to entropy, each generation is less potent than the previous,
God created and He said, it is good.

1. I believe it is "19" because it started in 2019
2. That bit about entropy is plain nonsense. At best .

tieman55

1. I believe it is "19" because it started in 2019
2. That bit about entropy is plain nonsense. At best .

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/types.html

I stand corrected. There at least 7 different strains of the corona virus. I believe there are probably many more, but I was wrong about -19, it was discovered in 2019 hence the -19.
So, there are at least 7 different corona virus that humans get. Does anyone think that we have found them all??

As far as entropy . . . entropy works in energy and in information. For a virus to become worse, it would need to add information. That is not possible. The law of entropy says, information can only go away. (which is less information and less effective)