Coronavirus conspiracy theory - let's get it straight

marke

If you broke your leg in a car accident would you trust God to set your broken leg or would you let the ER doctor set it?
If I broke my leg I would seek medical help. If I feared the caronavirus I might even join the unbelieving hordes seeking to avoid sickness and death by putting too much faith in human cures that do not work.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If I broke my leg I would seek medical help. I

So you trust doctors sometimes. Enough to let them operate on you, move your bones around, stitch you up and give your unconscious body IVs the contents of which you may not even know what they were until you wake up, if even then.

f I feared the caronavirus I might even join the unbelieving hordes seeking to avoid sickness and death by putting too much faith in human cures that do not work.

I don't fear the virus. I am angry at the unvaccinated for clogging up our hospitals, burning out the doctors and nurses so they're quitting the profession entirely, and taking up all the beds so much so that people with other emergencies are turned away. That's on you.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't fear the virus. I am angry at the unvaccinated for clogging up our hospitals, burning out the doctors and nurses so they're quitting the profession entirely, and taking up all the beds so much so that people with other emergencies are turned away.

Unvaccinated person here.

Haven't been to the hospital in a few years, the last time being before the scamdemic. In what way am I "clogging up our hospitals, burning out the doctors and nurses so they're quitting the profession entirely, and taking up all the beds so much so that people with other emergencies are turned away"?

Second:

Do you know what the percentage of hospital beds filled per month/week/day was throughout the past 18 months or so? If so, could you please provide that information?

Third:

Could you point to examples of doctors who are "quitting the profession entirely" because they are "burned out" from all the unvaccinated people"? Because of the doctors and nurses I know of, my dad being a doctor (OB/GYN), and my mom being an RN, my dad just recently retired because he's getting older, and my mom is going to continue working for a few more years... And if you could also check to see if the doctors that are quitting are doctors who have actually treated people who have caught the covid, and let us know here, that would be great.

Fourth:

Of the people who are being turned away, what are the reasons being given for turning them away? Is it actually because the hospital is full? Or is there some other reason given?

marke

So you trust doctors sometimes. Enough to let them operate on you, move your bones around, stitch you up and give your unconscious body IVs the contents of which you may not even know what they were until you wake up, if even then.

I have also 'trusted' used car salesmen to treat me right when buying a car, but that is not the same kind of total trust I have in Jesus.
I don't fear the virus. I am angry at the unvaccinated for clogging up our hospitals, burning out the doctors and nurses so they're quitting the profession entirely, and taking up all the beds so much so that people with other emergencies are turned away. That's on you.

Lefties are firing doctors and nurses for refusing to take the Fauci jab that is making so many people sick and killing some. I don't care that you are offended by those who refuse to take the jab until more evidence of its safety and effectiveness is presented.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I have also 'trusted' used car salesmen to treat me right when buying a car, but that is not the same kind of total trust I have in Jesus.

Settin a bone =/= buying a car, but hey...

Lefties are firing doctors and nurses for refusing to take the Fauci jab that is making so many people sick and killing some. I don't care that you are offended by those who refuse to take the jab until more evidence of its safety and effectiveness is presented.

You don't care that people are dying of Covid by the hundreds of thousands either, it seems.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
In what way am I "clogging up our hospitals

If you're not in the hospital with Covid, then obviously it doesn't apply to you.

Second:

Do you know what the percentage of hospital beds filled per month/week/day was throughout the past 18 months or so? If so, could you please provide that information?

Third:

Could you point to examples of doctors who are "quitting the profession entirely" because they are "burned out" from all the unvaccinated people"? Because of the doctors and nurses I know of, my dad being a doctor (OB/GYN), and my mom being an RN, my dad just recently retired because he's getting older, and my mom is going to continue working for a few more years... And if you could also check to see if the doctors that are quitting are doctors who have actually treated people who have caught the covid, and let us know here, that would be great.

Fourth:

Of the people who are being turned away, what are the reasons being given for turning them away? Is it actually because the hospital is full? Or is there some other reason given?

That's a lot of questions. Pick your best one and let's go from there.

marke

Settin a bone =/= buying a car, but hey...

You don't care that people are dying of Covid by the hundreds of thousands either, it seems.
Why do you think I don't care about the dying? Because I don't support bad leftist ideas and flawed 'cures' that do not work as promoted and are even known to cause sicknesses and death themselves?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If you're not in the hospital with Covid, then obviously it doesn't apply to you.

Perhaps you shouldn't make such broad accusations then.

That's a lot of questions. Pick your best one and let's go from there.

Answer them all, Anna. You're the one making the claims. Now back them up. Or retract your claims, I don't care which.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Same here. The unvaccinated need to be separated and disallowed from entering the hospital and putting others at risk. Set aside a spot in the parking lot where they can wait in their car until ER patients who didn’t intentionally put others at risk are treated.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Perhaps you shouldn't make such broad accusations then.

Perhaps you shouldn't assume something was about you when it wasn't.

Answer them all, Anna. You're the one making the claims. Now back them up. Or retract your claims, I don't care which.

No, JR.

I wasn't talking to you in the first place. If you want to chime in, you can start with a question and we can go from there, and I'll back up that one. Or not. Your choice, I don't care which.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Same here. The unvaccinated need to be separated and disallowed from entering the hospital and putting others at risk. Set aside a spot in the parking lot where they can wait in their car until ER patients who didn’t intentionally put others at risk are treated.

Doctors have declined patients and struggle with what they call compassion fatigue:

""What makes me the maddest," one of my doctor friends told me, "is that these people will reject science right until the second they need everything I have to keep them alive, and then they feel that they can come to our door and be entitled to that help and that hard work." This friend is characterizing the inconsistency in the behavior she sees in people declining a vaccine but then demanding medical care based on the same science. That inconsistency feels, to her and to other dedicated medical professionals trying to survive this pandemic, very much like dishonesty."

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Why do you think I don't care about the dying? Because I don't support bad leftist ideas and flawed 'cures' that do not work as promoted and are even known to cause sicknesses and death themselves?

If you were deathly sick with Covid, enough to need hospitalization and life-saving therapies, would you accept the therapies they would use on you, all of them, regardless of whether or not you think they're bad ideas or flawed?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Especially if they're African-American, right rusha?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Same here. The unvaccinated (morbidly obese, smokers, drinkers, sexually promiscuous, those who eat a poor diet, those who fail to exercise) need to be separated and disallowed from entering the hospital and putting others at risk. Set aside a spot in the parking lot where they can wait in their car until ER patients who didn’t intentionally put others at risk ...
Back in the eighties I was working in an urban hospital and we were rocked with the effects of the crack cocaine epidemic that occurred at the same time as the onset of HIV-AIDS.

How easy it would have been then for those who wished to marginalize the populations affected, largely African-American for the crack cocaine patients, largely homosexual for the HIV-AIDS patients.

But we didn't marginalize them, because we weren't horrible monsters. We were compassionate healthcare providers who understood that every patient was an individual, every patient struggled with his own demons, every patient deserves compassionate care and not judgmental righteous indignation.

Yes, every patient deserves compassionate care, whether they are unvaxxed or engage in promiscuous homosexual sex or are addicted to illegal drugs or lead a sedentary lifestyle and are morbidly obese, or smoke, or drink or eat a poor diet.

To think otherwise would have made us horrible monsters.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Perhaps you shouldn't assume something was about you when it wasn't.

Maybe you need to be clearer on whom you're talking about.

Yes, Anna. You made the claim. The onus is on you to support it.

I wasn't talking to you in the first place.

You said, and I quote:

I am angry at the unvaccinated for clogging up our hospitals, burning out the doctors and nurses so they're quitting the profession entirely, and taking up all the beds so much so that people with other emergencies are turned away. That's on you.

That includes me, whether you like it or not, and you didn't qualify your comment to limit it to anyone except "the unvaccinated."

So, Anna, answer my challenges to your sweeping accusations against "the unvaccinated."

Second:

Third:

Fourth: