Crisis On The Border, Thanks Joe! (you filthy rapist)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Over a million illegals encountered by border patrol. Close to 400,000 gotaways loose in the country, untested for covid, smuggling drugs, gang affiliated, terrorists.

In Joe's first seven and a half months.

And now this:

ok doser

Leaked documents reveal that Joe Biden released into the country over a hundred and sixty thousand illegal immigrants captured at the border

That's 160,000 covid spreaders, gang bangers, rapists and child traffickers

Thanks Joe, you filthy rapist!

ok doser

42,000 "gotaways" in September.

MS-13 gang members.
Tons of fentanyl and methamphetamine.
Untold numbers of children trafficked as sex slaves.
Untold numbers of covid infected immigrants spreading disease throughout our country.
Terrorists from 150 countries.

Thanks Joe, you filthy rapist!

ok doser

"On the border the cartels control everything and it has become pure chaos"

This is the goal of the left. Pure chaos is their goal. They want to destroy America. It wasn't enough last year to burn our cities. They want to hand the country over to organized crime gangs in Mexico. They are insane and must be stopped.

ok doser

A six-year-old girl and her four-year-old sister left alone to cross the border. And this is becoming a trend.
@annabenedetti
@Rusha

This is what the border has become. You were so vocal a couple of years ago when Trump was in charge, you are silent now.You never really cared about the children did you?

ok doser

Elise Stefanik - my representative.
Border patrol from my neck of the woods, literally - these are guys I encountered every day at work this summer. I crossed the border multiple times every day. Ironically, I never encountered them when I crossed the border. 😁
5 trillion-dollar budget with no provision for Border Patrol and Border Security.