Cross dressing rapists and murderers that liberals would let access your wives/kids

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Nine years' jail for cross-dressing rapist

A BALDING cross-dresser who wanted a sex change and lived a string of sexually adventurous identities has been jailed for raping a vulnerable girl at a party.

Bearded Dean Sawley had been dumped five months before the rape after telling his girlfriend he wanted a sex change and he had started wearing women’s clothes, Durham Crown Court heard.

The 30-year-old would also assume alternative personalities, using names such as Vince and Dee-Anne, to have sex with different people.

Sawley’s barrister, Scott Smith, said his client was a very troubled person.

The rape took place on April 6 this year, when both Sawley and his victim attended the party.

Sawley had been drinking during the party, making inappropriate comments and had exposed himself to two females, aged 15 and 23, Sarah Mallett, prosecuting, said.

His victim was sleeping on a sofa when he began touching her, first over her clothes and then underneath.

He told her to go to the kitchen, where he stripped and told her to do the same.

After she refused sex, he committed several sex acts.

At one point, the girl said: “I’m a child, you’re an adult.”

He then warned the girl to keep what he had done a secret and they went to sleep.

But the next morning she told a friend, the police were called and Sawley was arrested.

When interviewed, he told officers he had been too drunk to remember what happened.

Sawley, of Kentmere, Spennymoor, County Durham, admitted rape, assault by penetration and sexual assault.

In mitigation, Mr Smith said Sawley acted in a completely different manner when in his different personalities.

He had been unaware of his victim’s learning difficulties, he added.

Sentencing, Judge Prince told Sawley had drunk to excess, engaged in objectionable and sexualised behaviour and his victim, a vulnerable young lady of real charm and many talents, had suffered a most adverse impact through his actions.

Sawley will remain on the sex offenders’ register for life and was made subject to a lifelong restraining order to protect his victim.

Crossdressing Suspect Arrested For Raping Woman

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A suspect who allegedly broke into a woman’s home, sexually assaulted her and then tried to flee while wearing her clothes was arrested in South Sacramento on Saturday.

The Sacramento Sheriff’s Department said parolee Renell Thorpe, 33, is being held on more than $1 million bail for a number of felony charges related a home invasion and attack Saturday morning.

Thorpe allegedly broke into a woman’s home at 11 a.m., restrained her and raped her, and then went through her closet looking for clothes. He put some of the clothes on and ran away with some other articles of clothing.

A resident on Thurman Way called deputies several hours later to report that the suspect was running around the neighborhood asking people for help while wearing a black dress around his ankles and holding a bra and some panties.

“It kind of scares me because we have kids. All these houses have at least two kids in their house. They all play outside and that worries me,” said a nearby resident.

Another resident said he tried to get inside her home.

“I could have been his next victim, really. It’s scary, you know,” she said.

Thorpe tried to flee deputies by running through backyards and jumping fences until a K-9 unit finally tracked him down on the 5700 block of Nina Way just before 5 p.m.

The victim identified Thorpe as the suspect, investigators said.

'Something was choking me around my neck': Woman reveals how she survived attack by cross-dressing Air Force One commander who murdered two women

As her attacker faces having to spend the rest of his life in jail, Laurie Massicotte speaks on TV for the first time about the night of the attack and her relief that she wasn't one of the ones who was killed.

Russell Williams was sentenced to life in jail last year after he admitted to 88 lurid sex crimes, including two counts of first-degree murder, two counts each of sexual assault and forcible confinement and 82 break-ins and attempted break-ins.

On paper and in appearance, he was not only a handsome, upstanding Canadian citizen, but an Air Force Colonel who had flown jets carrying both his country's prime minister and the British Royal family.

But appearances can be deceiving.

For under the surface, Williams' crime spree spanned over three Canadian communities where he broke into homes, stole women's lingerie, tried them on, photographed himself, masturbated on their beds, took pictures and eventually raped and murdered.

Ms Massicotte speaks out about her ordeal for a programme made about Williams entitled 'Name, Rank and Serial Killer?' which will be aired on CBS tomorrow night.

She recalls watching TV and dozing off, next thing she knew someone had thrown a blanket over her head and she could feel something like a harness around her neck.

She told CBS: 'Something was choking me around my neck. ... It was just like a bad dream. He said to me, "I need to take some pictures of you". The next thing I feel, he sliced my clothes off. He was gonna to kill me.'

She was subjected to a three-and-a-half hour ordeal where he stripped her, made her get into various poses and sexually assaulted her.

Ms Massicotte said she has finally found it in her heart to forgive her killer as he had spared her life, though she hopes he spends the rest of his life behind bars, as she too will have to spend the rest of her life getting over the ordeal.

The married Air Force One Colonel's crimes shocked everyone as he had been seen as an elite officer and a gifted pilot with a spotless record.

Williams was caught after he was stopped at a random road block because the tyres in his car matched the tread marks at the scene of his latest crime in a spree that began in 2007.

After a nine-hour interrogation, Williams finally broke and confessed.
At the more petty scale of his criminal activity he stole women's lingerie and nightwear from their homes.

At its height, he murdered and raped two women, in one instance taping his victim's nose and mouth shut and watching her die, recording himself in the process.

During Williams' court trial, the audio tape of Corporal Marie France Comeau's last breath was played as they listened to her begging him for her life.

She said to him: 'Have a heart. I've been good all my life. I don't want to die.'

He told her to shut up before watching her suffocate.

Days later he was signing a condolence card for her father - a 45-year veteran of the military - on behalf of the Canadian forces.

Two months after that, another local woman, 27-year-old Jessica Lloyd, went missing.

He later admitted to murdering her.

In all of the cases he photographed himself in his victims' underwear.

Police said Williams was so obsessive in his collection of undergarments that he had to burn some of his trophies in a field to make room for more.

It was also said he had broken into at least a dozen bedrooms of girls under the age of 18, including one shared by 11-year-old twins, court heard. One 12-year-old girl found a message from Williams typed on her computer screen: 'merci'.

The programme looks out the profile of an outstanding citizen and commander, and the sick life of crime he hid, possibly for more than 20 years.

There are many more like this and it happens way more than you know ....Do not be deceived, do not let these sickos to access the womens bathoom and changing rooms.