• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Darwinism's non-individual animals

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I've been told by some of my Darwinist friends on TOL that what they call "the theory of evolution" is not about individual animals. Now, I agree with them that it is not about individual animals, inasmuch as what they call "the theory of evolution"--being sheer nonsense--is not about anything, period. But further, I'd have it noticed, also, that whatever is not about individual animals is not about animals. For, the phrase, 'individual animals', is redundant, since every animal is an individual. Yet, Darwinists wish to have things so that, in some magical, mystical way, the nonsense they call "the theory of evolution" can be about animals, yet not about individuals. So, by thinking in this way, what the Darwinists are doing is telling us that an animal can somehow be not an individual.

Since the phrase, 'individual animals', is redundant, then to say that something is about animals--but is not about individual animals--is to say that something is about animals, but is not about animals. For the Darwinist to say such is for the Darwinist, in one sentence, to deny what he/she affirms--all in the one, selfsame sentence. And, interestingly, I've yet to see a Darwinist actually use a phrase such as, "non-individual animal"; that is, I've never yet seen a Darwinist say, "The theory of evolution is not about individual animals; rather, the theory of evolution is about non-individual animals." Hmmm.

Last edited:

7djengo7

From time to time, you'll see a Darwinist say something like, "Individual animals do not evolve." If you have the opportunity, I recommend responding to such a saying with something along the lines of, "So animals do do not evolve? Or is it that only individual animals do not evolve, whereas non-individual animals evolve?"

7djengo7

The population is of course made up of individuals, but each individual doesn't evolve.

The theory of evolution has nothing to do with changes in individual animals or plants. It deals with populations.

Since genetic, anatomical, and fossil data show that legs evolved from fins, you really are asking how fins evolved.

According to Darwin cheerleaders, individuals don't evolve, but parts of individuals, like legs and fins, evolve. Hilarious!

Every Darwin cheerleader's nose evolves into a longer nose, every time he/she opens his/her mouth.

marke

According to Darwin cheerleaders, individuals don't evolve, but parts of individuals, like legs and fins, evolve. Hilarious!

Every Darwin cheerleader's nose evolves into a longer nose, every time he/she opens his/her mouth.
Low intelligence amateur scientists claim science proves legs evolved from fins. That is absurd, as you have indicated. Science proves nothing of the sort. Speculation based upon bad reasoning and misinterpretations of data give rise to fictionary science nonsense.