Democrats don’t CARE about We the [“little] People

republicanchick

I’m sure you can add to this list of ways in which the Left show they do NOT care about we the schmucky little people… meaning those of us who do not “count” for much in the world… don’t have huge sums of money… prestige… name recognition… but without whom… the world would not… “go around” (mechanics, welders, cashiers, bakers, moms…)

The democrats:

• Do not care that most people are against “the Iran Deal”… nope… going to do it anyway
  • Do not care that climate change is at the END of the list of things We the People care about (not to mention it is a fake “issue” anyway).. gonna focus on it anyway
  • Do not care that most Americans are offended by abortion… see it as murder... nope, goona tell us to kill babies anyway
  • Do not care that they stick it to the Republicans and anyone else who disagrees with them… going to do [fill in the blanks] just the same… because you are all just a bunch of clueless schmucks… clinging to your guns and your religion
  • Do not care that the government is corrupt and people like Lois Lerner get away with things you and I never could…
  • Do not care about “important people” like Hellary Clinton getting away with violating our nation’s security AND our laws… whereas if one of us did that…

death penalty

+

brewmama

Also do not care that the majority of Americans never wanted Obamacare or amnesty or gay marriage, just ram them through anyway!

keypurr

I’m sure you can add to this list of ways in which the Left show they do NOT care about we the schmucky little people… meaning those of us who do not “count” for much in the world… don’t have huge sums of money… prestige… name recognition… but without whom… the world would not… “go around” (mechanics, welders, cashiers, bakers, moms…)

The democrats:

• Do not care that most people are against “the Iran Deal”… nope… going to do it anyway
  • Do not care that climate change is at the END of the list of things We the People care about (not to mention it is a fake “issue” anyway).. gonna focus on it anyway
  • Do not care that most Americans are offended by abortion… see it as murder... nope, goona tell us to kill babies anyway
  • Do not care that they stick it to the Republicans and anyone else who disagrees with them… going to do [fill in the blanks] just the same… because you are all just a bunch of clueless schmucks… clinging to your guns and your religion
  • Do not care that the government is corrupt and people like Lois Lerner get away with things you and I never could…
  • Do not care about “important people” like Hellary Clinton getting away with violating our nation’s security AND our laws… whereas if one of us did that…

death penalty

+

Do you really think that the billionaires care if you got food on your table?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

The democrats:

death penalty

+

:think:

Am I to assume that you are under the impression that the Republicans do care? :AMR:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think:

Am I to assume that you are under the impression that the Republicans do care? :AMR:

I was wondering that same thing. You mean to tell me that since the midterms the reason they have not repealed socialized medicine (Obama care) is because Boehner is a democrat?

Last edited:

False Prophet

The man up there has the Big Jesus, and I have the little jesus. If you can believe that, then you need to get free.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
How do you know that "most Americans " are opposed to Obamacare , including the millions who have BENEFITTED from it , or are opposed to abortion etc ? YOU DON'T !!!
This post is nothing but a collection of straw men .
And what makes you think the Repugnican party (my spelling ) cares about the poor or middle class ? If you think they do, you are pathetically naive ,ignorant and deluded !!!
The only people who benefit from the Repugnican party are rich, white Christian males !!!
If your are poor or middle class, a black or Hispanic person , gay ,
not a Christian , unemployed or struggling to earn enough to make ends meet on your job , or a woman , you are an idiot if you vote Repugnican !!!! You are voting against your best interests !!!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
remember Peggy Joseph?

she wised up:
In the upcoming documentary “There’s No Place Like Uopia,” filmmaker Joel Gilbert found Peggy and was surprised to learn that the former Internet phenom is now strongly ANTI-Obama!

Gilbert spoke with her for his documentary, and learned she lives in the suburbs, is a soccer mom with four kids and is working as a nurse. She’s never taken any government freebies in her life and admitted that she had gotten caught up in the historical moment of Barack Obama’s election and wasn’t thinking for herself.

In this just released clip, Peggy Joseph is well-spoken. When asked by Gilbert, “Did Obama pay for your mortgage and did he pay for your gas?” Joseph laughs and replies, “Absolutely not! Mortgage got worse and gas prices got higher … At that time we needed a change but a change for the better not the worse.”

She even compares Obama to “The Wizard Of Oz” — “The little man behind the curtain, not who we thought or expected him to be.”

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
One of the most annoying aspects of my current existence is listening to the people who cheered for Obama-Care, and who are now supposedly "benefiting" from it, complain how they were better off before.

I smile bitterly while inwardly I fantasize about pinching their little pea-heads off. :)

republicanchick

Also do not care that the majority of Americans never wanted Obamacare or amnesty or gay marriage, just ram them through anyway!

yeh.. I didn't really FORGET about those things... just overwhelmed w/ all the stuff that could go on the list... my mind buckled under the weight of all the items...

had to grab me a shot o'whiskey...

:dizzy:

+

republicanchick

Me neither. The god of this world is going to run things until the LORD returns. There is no point in obsessing about this world.

good excuse to do nothing for Christ's kingdom... just let the devil take over...

which of course is how things got to this point in the 1st place...

The Bible CLEARLY says we are saved by what we DO.. not by what we "believe".. say we believe...

I would guess it is a sin to let the devil (aka libs) take over the world on the possibly false hope that Jesus and only Jesus all by His lonesome is going to come and save us...

+

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Don't like Obamacare ? Well here is a brief summary of the Republican party's health care plan : GET SICK AND DIE !!!!

SaulToPaul 2

good excuse to do nothing for Christ's kingdom... just let the devil take over...

For Christ's kingdom, which is not of this world, yes.

But, change this world? Never happen, until the LORD returns.

"Just let the devil take over"?- He has been running the world system since Adam fell. Why don't you know this?

Can you show me how the LORD tried to change the Roman government?

I didn't think so. He was indifferent to Rome, and unconcerned with transforming them.