Democrats in Washington DC are feeding National Guard under cooked meat and food with metal shavings in it

Gary K

Banned
So there's a bad food contractor- and that is the fault of the 'Democrats'.
Do you take yourself seriously?
A lot more seriously than you take yourself, or should take yourself.

The Democrats have made the National Guard stay in DC. Therefore they are responsible for the Guards welfare while there. They hired the contractor without any input from the Guard. Therefore they are solely responsible for the behavior of the contractor they chose and hired. It's called responsibility for their actions. For all anyone knows they deliberately hired someone who is as crooked and immoral as they themselves are. I wouldn't put it past them at all, especially as they have ignored all complaints.

This is not a one time event. The Guard has been being served unhealthy food for weeks. Complaints have been made to the Democrats and they have ignored the complaints. So the Democrats don't have a leg to stand on. They knew what was going on and could have cared less. As the org who hiredf the contractor they are personally responsible for the actions of the company they hired.

Metal shavings in food do not get there by accident. That is attempted murder.

Oh, but I suppose you think metal shavings and half cooked food are no big deal. You'd eat them every day of the week and like them. Right?

chair

A lot more seriously than you take yourself, or should take yourself.

The Democrats have made the National Guard stay in DC. Therefore they are responsible for the Guards welfare while there. They hired the contractor without any input from the Guard. Therefore they are solely responsible for the behavior of the contractor they chose and hired. It's called responsibility for their actions. For all anyone knows they deliberately hired someone who is as crooked and immoral as they themselves are. I wouldn't put it past them at all, especially as they have ignored all complaints.

This is not a one time event. The Guard has been being served unhealthy food for weeks. Complaints have been made to the Democrats and they have ignored the complaints. So the Democrats don't have a leg to stand on. They knew what was going on and could have cared less. As the org who hiredf the contractor they are personally responsible for the actions of the company they hired.

Metal shavings in food do not get there by accident. That is attempted murder.

Oh, but I suppose you think metal shavings and half cooked food are no big deal. You'd eat them every day of the week and like them. Right?
The Democratic Party is the address for food complaints in the National Guard. Uh huh.

nikolai_42

This just goes to show how evil the left is.

I hadn't heard about this. I did a search and all I could find was Michigan complaining about the food issue. Yet - to my knowledge - they are not the only state with National Guard troops in DC. I There are over 5000 troops deployed - 983 of them are from MI. Why are there not complaints from other states? Just seems unusual - or maybe I don't understand the logistics.

Gary K

Banned
I hadn't heard about this. I did a search and all I could find was Michigan complaining about the food issue. Yet - to my knowledge - they are not the only state with National Guard troops in DC. I There are over 5000 troops deployed - 983 of them are from MI. Why are there not complaints from other states? Just seems unusual - or maybe I don't understand the logistics.
There is a simple answer to your question. How many catering companies that you know of can feed 5000+ people every day of the week located in different places? I've never seen one that large. So multiple companies are involved in this. The ones feeding the MI National Guard are either completely incompetent or completely crooked. And the Democrats are responsible as they hired these people. The catering company works for them.

You hire someone to do a job and they screw it up? You're the one who pays the damages. What the Democrats basically are in this scenario is a general contractor using subcontractors.

Here is the original story from a local news outfit. It's linked to right in the article. https://www.wxyz.com/news/whistlebl...y-making-michigan-national-guard-members-sick

Hilltrot

To be honest, some generals need to be immediately fired. However, the last person ever blamed is a general in the U.S. military now.

nikolai_42

There is a simple answer to your question. How many catering companies that you know of can feed 5000+ people every day of the week located in different places? I've never seen one that large. So multiple companies are involved in this. The ones feeding the MI National Guard are either completely incompetent or completely crooked. And the Democrats are responsible as they hired these people. The catering company works for them.

Seems like there was a rehearsal for this in January :

Happy Food

You hire someone to do a job and they screw it up? You're the one who pays the damages. What the Democrats basically are in this scenario is a general contractor using subcontractors.

Here is the original story from a local news outfit. It's linked to right in the article. https://www.wxyz.com/news/whistlebl...y-making-michigan-national-guard-members-sick
But were the MI National Guard specifically targeted? There's nothing from any of the other 4,000 National Guardsmen (or their officers) that are currently deployed in DC. Was the same caterer for the MI troops feeding other troops as well?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

May want to try this custom search tool: