Deny Medical Care To Homos Who Get Aids?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Jimmy Kimmel, who has forgotten that vaccine hesitancy does not correlate with political identification. In fact one might say that since the demographic most heavily represented among those who are vaccine hesitant are African Americans, Jimmy Kimmel is a systemic racist of the worst kind.

I give you Jimmy Kimmel, the worst kind of racist:

@Rusha - he's singing your tune, racist

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Okay, I am going to come right out and say it. I have been quiet long enough. I was a member of that Trump server that got shut down. Also as an Admin in a number of sites and Facebook Groups I can see where this stuff started as it pops up in my groups too. So I watched the birth of the Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine recommendations over the vaccines. I was a mid level moderator on that server - they call the mods the caterpillar patrol. We could see the ISPs of the people posting this stuff. It was the protect the server from trolls.

1. The vaccines started with Trump. They are not Biden's vaccines. He pushed the development of the Pfizer and Moderna to help return life to normal and open up the economy again.

2. The first anti vax proponents to recommend therapies other than the vaccines had ISPs out of Norway and Sweden in places near the Russian border. It was these individuals on the server that started sewing a distrust for the Covid vaccines. They were also the ones that pushed violence and insurrection when the election was stolen. These countries also host a large number of immigrants hostile to the US.

3. I have been hit personally, very hard by the pandemic. I've lost friends who have died from it, folks that would not get vaccinated, but chose instead the other therapies. My Legion post chaplain had his lungs destroyed by Covid. He lingered for a month before succumbing. Covid ripped through my Legion post. I was not affected because I was vaccinated.

This is why I distrust these therapies outside the vaccines. I have vaccines all of my life and had not had any issues with them. While in the Navy I was a pin cushion with all the shots I took. I now teach children through the AWANA program and I visit nursing homes.

What therapies you choose ultimately you have to live with the results. I am not going to be one of those that will mock if it doesn't work out for you. In end all of us have an appointment with God.

ok doser

Okay, I am going to come right out and say it. I have been quiet long enough. I was a member of that Trump server that got shut down. Also as an Admin in a number of sites and Facebook Groups I can see where this stuff started as it pops up in my groups too. So I watched the birth of the Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine recommendations over the vaccines. I was a mid level moderator on that server - they call the mods the caterpillar patrol. We could see the ISPs of the people posting this stuff. It was the protect the server from trolls.

1. The vaccines started with Trump. They are not Biden's vaccines. He pushed the development of the Pfizer and Moderna to help return life to normal and open up the economy again.

2. The first anti vax proponents to recommend therapies other than the vaccines had ISPs out of Norway and Sweden in places near the Russian border. It was these individuals on the server that started sewing a distrust for the Covid vaccines. They were also the ones that pushed violence and insurrection when the election was stolen. These countries also host a large number of immigrants hostile to the US.

3. I have been hit personally, very hard by the pandemic. I've lost friends who have died from it, folks that would not get vaccinated, but chose instead the other therapies. My Legion post chaplain had his lungs destroyed by Covid. He lingered for a month before succumbing. Covid ripped through my Legion post. I was not affected because I was vaccinated.

This is why I distrust these therapies outside the vaccines. I have vaccines all of my life and had not had any issues with them. While in the Navy I was a pin cushion with all the shots I took. I now teach children through the AWANA program and I visit nursing homes.

What therapies you choose ultimately you have to live with the results. I am not going to be one of those that will mock if it doesn't work out for you. In end all of us have an appointment with God.
Amen

Nobody gets out of here alive.

Except through Christ :)

ok doser

@Rusha

Should these people be tracked and denied medical care if they become sick for daring to flout the orders from the White House to hide in their basement and cower?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The first anti vax proponents to recommend therapies other than the vaccines had ISPs out of Norway and Sweden in places near the Russian border. It was these individuals on the server that started sewing a distrust for the Covid vaccines. They were also the ones that pushed violence and insurrection when the election was stolen.
I've been willing to consider the Russian/Chinese angle you speak of, but I'm beginning to have serious doubts about it now. The anti-vax and pro-violence rhetoric in the Republican Party right now is simply too endemic to source the blame on outside influences. We see the ant-vax disinfo on this very forum from long-term posters. And coincidently these same people are also in nearly total denial about the Capitol riot. And then there is stuff from Trump supporters like this:

And Bannon along with many others (Oath Keepers, Three Percenters, etc) were involved with plotting violence at the Capitol in the weeks leading up to the 1/6 riot. So no, I doubt that Russian or Chinese intrigue was behind any of this. I think those ISPs you saw were homegrown Republicans who were using VPNs and so forth to mask their locations and identities so they could do what they did and avoid consequences.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
They were also the ones that pushed violence and insurrection when the election was stolen.

The "original sin" that caused violence and insurrection is this false claim that the election was stolen. It was not. If there was any evidence that the election was stolen, Mike Lindell would have coughed it up long ago. But as it is, it's obvious that he will be successfully sued by Dominion and Smartmatic for slander. The lawsuits against Lindell will be successful because Lindell has no evidence to back up his claims about election fraud.