How did you get that? I believe everything the Bible says but do not automatically swallow everything others interpret from the Bible that the Bible does not say.
How do I get that? From your own words.
1. If you believed the word of God you would know the only race of people God created is the human race. You obviously do not.
2. You would also know that there is only 1 DNA source for all humans. Adam and Eve.
3. If you believed in the flood you would know this is also a choke point for human DNA. Only 8 people survived the flood: Noah, his three sons, and their wives. There was no other human DNA on earth.
4. If you believed the Bible you would know that God disrupted the building of Babel to scatter the people all across the world.
5. You would also know that the flood was so violent an event that it broke up the earth's surface for God certainly didn't create the earth in the faulty condition it was found after the flood.
6. It was so broken up that even the environment had greatly changed.
7. The earth was tilted on it's access after the flood and that created an ice age because of the angle of the tilt changed the angles the sunlight entered the polar regions creating a major cooling at the poles. We know from other cold spells on the earth that as far south as France it was constant winter. Any of the post deluvians living there would be forced to live underground to keep from freezing. As it was most likely a small group they were forced to intermarry as they couldn't bring in any other dna from intermarrying with other groups.
8. You take the word of evolutionists over the word of God. That is not an exhibition of faith.
Do I have some speculation in this? Of course. But, it fits with the Biblical narrative of creation, the flood, the tower of Babel and the condition of the earth after the flood. Nothing that you are pushing agrees with the Bible.
I find your claim that God is telling you to contradict His word very far fetched indeed. Jesus said, A house divided against itself it cannot stand. And your ideas in this area contradict the word of God very plainly.