Did Obama Know Biden Is A Pedophile?

eider

Nobody wants Kamala. Your question is silly.

Do you mean, does anyone want Biden, Kamala, the cabinet, Pelosi, and Schumer to resign?

Which of course is ludicrously unlikely so also silly.
Oh please, Hilltrot.
Please........
I have always thought that you are as daft as a mad hatter.

So your insults just make me smile.
The more you rage about your President, so the closer will come the time that two ladies will govern the most powerful country on Earth.

Rage on, you sillybilly.

Last edited:

eider

Biden will do less damage in the Oval Office than Harris, at least to the United States. God help the rest of you morons in the other countries that the radioactive fallout will drift over when Dementia Joe accidentally pushes the big red button thinking it's time for Matlock and pudding.
You are the fool who posts up muck about President Biden.

Many in the World would absolutely love your country to be Presided over by two ladies.

Go on....! Rage away!

eider

Many in the World would absolutely love to see YOUR country make amends for its colonial past and elect a Prime Minister of color.
Oh do dump the self righteous junk, doser.

Both our countries humanitarian pasts are dreadful. Please don't bother with your hypocritical rants at Britain.

Well we have an Black Home Secretary actually, who could well become a PM if she stops her bullying and cleans up on her diplomacy. A black female PM would be fine by me...

I love it when you multi-post to me. Shows me that you're heated. 😁

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Wow, it's almost fascinating when people like you are reduced to insinuating that people are homosexual because they don't happen to like them. Seen it a few times. Usually from loons, whackjobs and folk with the IQ of a doorstop and you're no exception. In the real world, Obama is heterosexual, married to a woman and has a family.
What is amazing is that homosexuals lie and flaunt their perversion and depravity in your face and you defend the evil.