ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

Danoh

Got ya ! It does NOT mean exactly what it says. It can only mean what you and other madist have distorted, taken out of context, perverted, and turned from the true meaning of to fit into MAD.

IF and I doubt that you have spent much time in scripture every bit of it has been filtered through MAD deception and distortions.

You are staring to look like a Roman Catholic and like them it never means what it clearly teaches and says.

You'd go into one heck of a deep depression in your shame were you to tangle one on one any of many a MAD in person - many of whom are practically walking Bibles.

From all that time in Revelation thru Genesis, in light of Romans thru Philemon (Scripture's roadmap to the balance of Scripture).

dodge

Hi and I see that you can answer the above post !!

Because you can not , NOR explain a simple thing , like HOW WERE YOU SAVED as Paul was the PATTERN !!

So , how does the PATTERN work , YOU DO NOT KNOWWWWWWWWWW !!

I am going for a YOGURT while you STEWWwwwwwwwwww without a CLUE !!

dan p

Hope you enjoy your yogurt ! Lol, I seriously doubt you ever had a clue.

You can't possible be that clueless. Paul was saved like all are saved , and that is through the sacrifice of Jesus.If if you had said Jesus as a pattern you would be on the right track.Sadly, you remain clueless.

Last edited:

dodge

You'd go into one heck of a deep depression in your shame were you to tangle one on one any of many a MAD in person - many of whom are practically walking Bibles.

From all that time in Revelation thru Genesis, in light of Romans thru Philemon (Scripture's roadmap to the balance of Scripture).

Nah, they are more like walking Roman Catholics trying to convince everyone they meet that nothing they read means what it actually says.

Madist don't even get what Jesus taught right they must contort His teachings to stay in and feel good about being in Mad.

Danoh

Nah, they are more like walking Roman Catholics trying to convince everyone they meet that nothing they read means what it actually says.

Madist don't even get what Jesus taught right they must contort His teachings to stay in and feel good about being in Mad.

You know you can't even find most of the Scriptures you supposedly base what are clearly your own ideas.

Nuff said...

dodge

You know you can't even find most of the Scriptures you supposedly base what are clearly your own ideas.

Nuff said...

You have not even dealt honestly with the OP and scripture in the OP, and everyone knows why. Those two verses PROVE that you are deceived and have no clue other than the Madist agenda to confuse and pull others into their MADNESS and deception.

Here it is again care to take a try , and in context instead of veiled questions that do not address the scriptures.

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit.

Eph 3:6
That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Last time I checked "the" is singular , and now come along the MAD's and make "the" plural.

No one EVER mentioned two Gospels in scripture. Until the Mad's got deceived and confused and tried to change the TRUTH of scripture, which changes Jesus' truth and Gospel.You know a mystery that the 2 verses above explain and PROVE MAD's have it WRONG.

Jerry Shugart

I have been told EXACTLY that by many in MAD. How about if you do not like or agree with the thread just move along.

Those in the MAD community say that Paul was the first to preach the mystery. After all, we all know that Paul preached the mystery so he was not the only person to receive the mystery:

"Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, even the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith" (Ro.16:25-26).​

If you want to criticize MAD then at least stick to the facts and cease from just making things up!

Last time I checked "the" is singular , and now come along the MAD's and make "the" plural.

The Greek word translated "gospel" means "good news." So the proper understanding is "the good news."

There is more that one instance of "good news" in regard to the Lord Jesus. Do you deny that?

Interplanner

Those in the MAD community say that Paul was the first to preach the mystery. After all, we all know that Paul preached the mystery so he was not the only person to receive the mystery:

"Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, even the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith" (Ro.16:25-26).​

If you want to criticize MAD then at least stick to the facts and cease from just making things up!

That trans is not good on the time period. It's plain trans is 'long ages.'
NIV: long ages past
TEV: long ages in the past

Interplanner

"And to make all men see what is the dispensation of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ"
(Eph.3:9).​

Yes, that is closer, however, the 'apo to panta ktisis' (from all creation) may easily be a location rather than a time. Ie, God hid from all other entities in the heavenlies that he was going to make the church a demonstration of his power to solve evil, because that is what the next verse is saying. It seems to have more to do with God being cunning, rather than how far back it goes. Verses above had just said that the prophets knew Israel was going to bless all nations.

God hid what he was doing from all things in creation, which are also things created by Christ.

I just mentioned to you the chain of verses that show that the Gospel of Christ was known since Gen 3, so it probably does not mean what you think.

dodge

Jerry Shugart;4955002]Those in the MAD community say that Paul was the first to preach the mystery. After all, we all know that Paul preached the mystery so he was not the only person to receive the mystery:

The "mystery" was first mentioned in Genesis chap. 3 and is mentioned all throughout the O.T. Jesus Himself preached the good news as did others before Paul ever got saved. The meaning of the good news was hidden for a time by God and was revealed when He chose to reveal the meaning thereof.

"Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, even the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith" [/I](Ro.16:25-26).

Paul revealed the meaning of the Gospel of Jesus Christ ! You can believe it was Paul's gospel but in truth it was not his it was Jesus' gospel.

I only repeated what I was told by those in MAD. I even had one Madist tell me Paul is the "I AM ", and proceed to make an out of context argument why Paul is the "I AM ".

The Greek word translated "gospel" means "good news." So the proper understanding is "the good news."

There is more that one instance of "good news" in regard to the Lord Jesus. Do you deny that?

No really there is NOT more than one good news as good news specifically , in scripture, speaks to the D.B.R. of Jesus the Christ and the salvation He paid for in full for the sins committed against a Holy God.

Interplanner

The "mystery" was first mentioned in Genesis chap. 3 and is mentioned all throughout the O.T. Jesus Himself preached the good news as did others before Paul ever got saved. The meaning of the good news was hidden for a time by God and was revealed when He chose to reveal the meaning thereof.

Paul revealed the meaning of the Gospel of Jesus Christ ! You can believe it was Paul's gospel but in truth it was not his it was Jesus' gospel.

I only repeated what I was told by those in MAD. I even had one Madist tell me Paul is the "I AM ", and proceed to make an out of context argument why Paul is the "I AM ".

No really there is NOT more than one good news as good news specifically , in scripture, speaks to the D.B.R. of Jesus the Christ and the salvation He paid for in full for the sins committed against a Holy God.

They mean the gospel of the kingdom because they don't know the Greek casing system, where 'of the kingdom' means it belongs to it or is associated with it, without it being 'about' the kingdom.

dodge

They mean the gospel of the kingdom because they don't know the Greek casing system, where 'of the kingdom' means it belongs to it or is associated with it, without it being 'about' the kingdom.

IP , I believe the real problem is not the Greek the real problem is they cannot understand English.

Jerry Shugart

The Apostles were preaching a gospel (Lk.9:6) at a time when they didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die (Lk.18:33-34) so it is impossible that they were preaching that Christ would die for our sin.

It is not difficult to understand what was being preached at Luke 9:6 if you understand what was being revealed about the Lord Jesus at that time. We know that it was in regard to His identity, as witnessed by His words here spoken to the Jews:

"And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins"
(Jn.8:23-24).​

dodge

The Apostles were preaching a gospel (Lk.9:6) at a time when they didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die (Lk.18:33-34) so it is impossible that they were preaching that Christ would die for our sin.

It is not difficult to understand what was being preached at Luke 9:6 if you understand what was being revealed about the Lord Jesus at that time. We know that it was in regard to His identity, as witnessed by His words here spoken to the Jews:

"And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins"
(Jn.8:23-24).​

No they were preaching THE Gospel because there is only ONE Gospel. They were teaching EXACTLY what Jesus TAUGHT THEM.

Mat 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Jhn 2:19
Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Interplanner

No they were preaching THE Gospel because there is only ONE Gospel. They were teaching EXACTLY what Jesus TAUGHT THEM.

Mat 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

That language of course was later, but they were told he was the Lamb of God that takes away (justification) the sins of the world. Apparently they did not think that included his death; they conceived that that meant something else. But since John that language was there because that is how they first heard of him. No doubt they tried to synthesize it with their inborn Judaism.