Does God Exist?

jzeidler

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear."~Thomas Jefferson

Join Jon and "The Counsel" as they come together with differing views to discuss the most important question One can ask. Does God Exist? During this series you will hear views from Orthodox Christians, Eastern Philosophers, Agnostics, and Atheists. This series is met to expose you to differing viewpoints and allow you to come to your own conclusions:

https://soundcloud.com/freedomsfortress/the-counsel-does-god-exist-part-1

finalpoet

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear."~Thomas Jefferson

Join Jon and "The Counsel" as they come together with differing views to discuss the most important question One can ask. Does God Exist? During this series you will hear views from Orthodox Christians, Eastern Philosophers, Agnostics, and Atheists. This series is met to expose you to differing viewpoints and allow you to come to your own conclusions:

Nope. Next question.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Life only comes from life.

oatmeal

Why don't you ask Him?

Actually He does not exist, He lives and answers my prayers when I ask according to His will, not my greed, but my need.

He is busy keeping His promises to those who choose to believe His promises.

I say "busy" but maybe it is actually very easy for Him.

He created the heavens and the earth, how difficult could it be for him to answer prayers and make sure people receive the benefits of believing His word?