ECT Does Jesus speak to you?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If Jesus does not speak to you on a regular basis,then explain how you can have fellowship with Him.

1Co 1:9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Madists might try to explain that, as STP has called me a liar, and being anti- christ for my saying God spoke to me.

Does STP have fellowship with Jesus???

LA

musterion

If Jesus does not speak to you on a regular basis,then explain how you can have fellowship with Him.
That is a question an ignorant unbeliever who puts no stock in the Word of God would dare to ask.

And since you're the one who claimed to be a prophet, the Biblical test of a prophet applies to you. You have repeatedly contradicted and denied the revelation of the mystery, which fails Isaiah 8:20, showing you to either be a fraud or speaking by demons.

john w

Hall of Fame

1Co 1:9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Madists might try to explain that, as STP has called me a liar, and being anti- christ for my saying God spoke to me.

Does STP have fellowship with Jesus???

LA

Neither God the Father, or the Lord Jesus Christ, speak to those who reject them, such as yourself.

EOT. DOA. RIP.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is a question an ignorant unbeliever who puts no stock in the Word of God would dare to ask.

And since you're the one who claimed to be a prophet, the Biblical test of a prophet applies to you. You have repeatedly contradicted and denied the revelation of the mystery, which fails Isaiah 8:20, showing you to either be a fraud or speaking by demons.

No.

It shows that you are prepared to lie about what I have said, preferring to believe the lies of your fellow madists.

At no time did I claim to be a prophet.

The onus is on you now to explain how I have contradicted the revelation of the mystery.

You have claimed I am ignorant and an unbeliever in order that you will defend STP saying I am lying.

Now answer the OP.

All you have convinced me of is that you have never been filled with the Holy Spirit.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus often speaks to me and others who have fellowship with Him.

Madists are displaying that Jesus does not speak to them and if any should claim He does then they are lying and insane.

They said the same to Jesus.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
So you are claiming God speaks to you.

LA

Nice bait'nswitch, present a moving target.

Pay attention: No one has access to God the Father, except via the Lord Jesus Christ. You reject the Lord Jesus Christ, and thus, God the Father does not speak to you, and He hears NADA from you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nice bait'nswitch, present a moving target.

Pay attention: No one has access to God the Father, except via the Lord Jesus Christ. You reject the Lord Jesus Christ, and thus, God the Father does not speak to you, and He hears NADA from you.

You have never been there to know, John.

All I hear from you is the voice of demons who spoke the same blasphemies of Jesus.

LA

Levolor

Some of us would like to hear your answer to heir's question first. "Does your god speak to you audibly?"

And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? Acts 9:4

That was audible... even the people with Saul heard the voice.

And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
Acts 9:7

What is wrong with hearing Our Lord audibly?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Some of us would like to hear your answer to heir's question first. "Does your god speak to you audibly?"

If you mean He moved the airwaves on my eardrum. No.

If you mean He has spoken to me like no mans speaks then yes, which is deeper and more permanent and effective.

Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things,

and

bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

This is not just Bible study and human reasoning.

It is His Living Word.

Men are transformed into His image by hearing His voice.

LA

Levolor

If you mean He moved the airwaves on my eardrum. No.

If you mean He has spoken to me like no mans speaks then yes, which is deeper and more permanent and effective.

Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things,

and

bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

This is not just Bible study and human reasoning.

It is His Living Word.

Men are transformed into His image by hearing His voice.

LA

Indeed.

Cruciform

If you mean He moved the airwaves on my eardrum. No. If you mean He has spoken to me like no mans speaks then yes, which is deeper and more permanent and effective.
How do you know it's "Jesus"?

Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Unfortunately for your assumptions, Jesus said this specifically to the apostles---the apostolic leadership of his one historic Church---not to each and every individual believer. It is his Church that he promised to "guide into all truth" (Jn. 16:13; 1 Tim. 3:15). Try again?

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Levolor

How do you know it's "Jesus"?

Unfortunately for your assumptions, Jesus said this specifically to the apostles---the apostolic leadership of his one historic Church---not to each and every individual believer. It is his Church that he promised to "guide into all truth" (Jn. 16:13; 1 Tim. 3:15). Try again?

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

And His church is those who have received revelation... like St. Peter did.

Cruciform

And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? Acts 9:4

That was audible... even the people with Saul heard the voice.

And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
Acts 9:7

What is wrong with hearing Our Lord audibly?
Nothing, though it should be noted that the example you cited involves a uniquely salvific event which occurred to a subsequent apostle, and should not be taken as the normative manner in which Christ might "speak to" the everyday lay believer. In short, you and I are not apostles.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+