Does the bible speak of salvation from birth?

iamaberean

These are the scriptures that I have found on the subject.

1Co 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
Unclean, is dead. Unbelieving parents can not produce a living body.

Jas 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

If we want our baby to have life until they reach their childhood then we must be believers of Jesus. There is no excuse for anybody, for the scripture says 'their sound has went into all the earth'.