Donald Rumsfeld Will Vote For Trump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Isn't Donald Rumsfeld part of that Republican Establishment that accused child molester and unrepentant adulterer Donald Trump claims he wants no part of?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I see you haven't changed a bit - still posting lies, hate and nonsense. Rock on dude.
How ironic that our conservative "friend" is objecting to a personal attack on Trump's character by another conservative, "aCultreWarrior.

Conservatives are less than gracious when its their turn to be on the receiving end of "... posting lies, hate and nonsense!"

Please note that the Politics Forum is not being flooded by Democratic/Liberal threads accusing Trump of being a "child molester," as payback for the systematic demonizing of Clinton.

"... posting lies, hate and nonsense" is not in our DNA, which is more than I can say about our conservative "friends!"

Last edited:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

>> http://convention.gop/about

The 2016 Republican National Convention will be held in Cleveland, Ohio at the Quicken Loans Arena July 18-21, 2016.

The Republican National Committee (RNC), the convention will host approximately 2,470 delegates and 2,302 alternate delegates from all 50 states, the District of Columbia and five territories.

The convention will also include approximately 15,000 credentialed media—an international press corps second only in size to the 2016 Rio Olympic Games—as well as a global audience that will witness a front row seat online thanks to our Internet and social media efforts.

Nearly 120 staffers will eventually live, dine and shop in the Cleveland area in preparation for the 2016 Republican National Convention. And roughly 50,000 people are expected to visit the Cleveland area during the gathering.

2016 will mark the fourth time the Republican Party will convene its convention in Ohio. The Buckeye State also played host to the 1876, 1924 and 1936 Republican National Conventions in Cincinnati (’76) and Cleveland (’24 and ’36).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see you haven't changed a bit - still posting lies, hate and nonsense. Rock on dude.

If Donald Rumsfeld is anti Republican Establishment, please provide some proof.

How ironic that our conservative "friend" is objecting to a personal attack on Trump's character by another conservative, "aCultreWarrior...

Please don't insult me and other followers of Christ (i.e. conservatives) by calling Libertarians (which Catfish Crusader is) "conservative".

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
......Please don't insult me and other followers of Christ.......

You are no follower of Christ. Followers of Christ don't spew out the hatred and lies that you spew out.

160713_gma_dowd2_0711_33x16_1600.jpg