JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
He wasn't trolling

Sherman says otherwise:

He got banned because the staff were tired of constantly cleaning up after him. He would come in and troll member's threads.

I agree. Other members agree.

"Cleaning up"? Wow, that must take up a whole load of time considering how much traffic there is around here nowadays...

Yes, that's what needs to happen when someone comes in and trolls a thread.

Eh, if Sherman wants to ban people then it's her prerogative although it does kinda make the whole censorship/left thing a bit laughable when long standing voices of dissent are booted like that.

There's a difference between dissent and trolling. UN had crossed that line, multiple times.

And to be completely honest, I usually left reports of UN's trolling for Sherman to handle. Make of that what you will.

My prerogative ain't it unless I get given the boot?

So now you're backtracking on leaving, eh?

Well, so long as you follow the rules of the forum, you won't get banned.

Arthur Brain

Sherman says otherwise:

I agree. Other members agree.

Yes, that's what needs to happen when someone comes in and trolls a thread.

There's a difference between dissent and trolling. UN had crossed that line, multiple times.

And to be completely honest, I usually left reports of UN's trolling for Sherman to handle. Make of that what you will.

So now you're backtracking on leaving, eh?

Well, so long as you follow the rules of the forum, you won't get banned.
I can just picture who those "members" might be. One of them's seriously unhinged and another has been an actual troll and blight on this forum for years, who to be fair, is also seriously unhinged. Still, he knows enough to suck up to those gullible enough not to see through the facade and play to the peanut gallery.

There's a difference indeed and yet the actual trolls are still here, funny that...

What, you reported stuff? Stop the presses!!

I invited you to bring a perma ban down on me as I'd (wrongly to be fair) assumed you'd done with UN. Though your saying that if I follow the rules of the forum I won;t get banned is rather a joke JR. You banned me for a month for something I've never come close to doing throughout my tenure of this place - stalking other members. You even doubled down on it upon return when I was somehow stalking you by replying to you on a thread so drop the pretense. It was only when it was taken to Sherman that it was overturned but you sure never apologized for it. In the meantime, folk who have a track history of doing just that are still here, again, funny that...

I could care less if you or Sherman bring a permaban down or don't. Jefferson obviously won;t, he sits by and lets others do it. I'd have been bothered years ago when the forum actually had stuff going for it and actual trolls were kicked into touch but these days? Meh.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What, you reported stuff?

No. I said I usually left reports of UN for Sherman to handle. Meaning SOMEONE ELSE reported him, and I let Sherman deal with those reports.

I invited you to bring a perma ban down on me

Why? If you've done nothing against the rules, then there's no point in banning you.

Arthur Brain

No. I said I usually left reports of UN for Sherman to handle. Meaning SOMEONE ELSE reported him, and I let Sherman deal with those reports.

Why? If you've done nothing against the rules, then there's no point in banning you.
Why? You have the authority to handle things yourself don't you? Can hardly be that inundated with reports these days that you have to pass them on? Again, it doesn't take a great leap of the imagination to deduce where those reports you didn't deal with actually emanated from either. Actual trolls and tittle tattlers...

The irony. You banned me for a month for breaking no rules whatsoever but rather some bizarre and fabricated stuff that you invented in your own noggin and still won't even address when confronted with it. So please, drop the pretense.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Why? You have the authority to handle things yourself don't you? Can hardly be that inundated with reports these days that you have to pass them on?

What part of this:

He got banned because the staff were tired of constantly cleaning up after him. He would come in and troll member's threads.

... do you not understand?

I am part of the staff. Sherman is part of the staff. We (at least) were tired of dealing with his trolling.

Moving on...