Donald Trump's Twitter

zoo22

Since the start of his campaign, white supremacists have been aligned with Trump. Like with aCW's stream of neo nazi/white supremacist propaganda here at TOL, there's a point where people need to accept that it's not a fluke.

zoo22

White supremacist groups see Trump bump

"'He has sparked an insurgency,' Stormfront founder says."

The Ku Klux Klan is using Donald Trump as a talking point in its outreach efforts. Stormfront, the most prominent American white supremacist website, is upgrading its servers in part to cope with a Trump traffic spike. And former Louisiana Rep. David Duke reports that the businessman has given more Americans cover to speak out loud about white nationalism than at any time since his own political campaigns in the 1990s.

As hate group monitors at the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League warn that Trump’s rhetoric is conducive to anti-Muslim violence, white nationalist leaders are capitalizing on his candidacy to invigorate and expand their movement.

Full article

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since the start of his campaign, white supremacists have been aligned with Trump. Like with aCW's stream of neo nazi/white supremacist propaganda here at TOL, there's a point where people need to accept that it's not a fluke.

You really are obsessed with me aren't you widdle fella? (zoo has taken my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality extremely hard).

Here's what I think of Donald Trump:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4595610&postcount=1499

Regarding racism:

Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger, who was an avid racist and spoke to the KKK. I guess that makes all of you Mrs. Bill Clinton supporters racist? (Actually it does, since a disproportionate amount of abortions are done in black neighborhoods).

Lexington'96

I think people should take a look at the people who reply to @realdonaldtrump to see what type of followers the man attracts.

Arthur Brain

You really are obsessed with me aren't you widdle fella? (zoo has taken my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality extremely hard).

Here's what I think of Donald Trump:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4595610&postcount=1499

Regarding racism:

Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger, who was an avid racist and spoke to the KKK. I guess that makes all of you Mrs. Bill Clinton supporters racist? (Actually it does, since a disproportionate amount of abortions are done in black neighborhoods).

Nobody's obsessed with you Narcissus, despite the fact you seem to want people to be - aka "Hey, I have a thread that's got loads of views although I'm just too darn thick to realize most of them think I'm a berk" etc...

Go preen yourself in a mirror and dribble at your own 'jokes'.

Schmuck...