Don't Look Up - parody film on netflix is Worth a Look

marke

They parodied your lack of knowledge and your level of certainty too. A comet a half a mile wide with sufficient velocity will not just hit a half a mile on the earth. The results will effect the entire globe. The impact will be like a million nuclear bombs. Nuclear winter will occur.

Even a smaller comet will kick up enough dust and debris to block the sun for years. The theory is that Dinosaurs were too big to get enough nutrients to support themselves. Little mice had more longevity because they could subsist on dying vegetation and the carcasses of other animals.
A relatively recent discovery gave devoted evolutionists something they could offer to explain the worldwide extinction event caused by the flood. As with all alternative theories designed to deny the fact of the Biblical flood, the newly crafted Chicxulub impact theory creates more unanswered questions than it supposedly resolves.

The Chicxulub crater (IPA: [tʃikʃuˈlub]) is an impact crater buried underneath the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico.[3] Its center is offshore near the communities of Chicxulub Puerto and Chicxulub Pueblo, after which the crater is named.[4] It was formed when a large asteroid, about 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) in diameter, struck the Earth.[5] The date of the impact coincides precisely with the Cretaceous–Paleogene boundary (commonly known as the "K–Pg boundary"), slightly more than 66 million years ago,[2] and a widely accepted theory is that worldwide climate disruption from the event was the cause of the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event, a mass extinction in which 75% of plant and animal species on Earth became extinct, including all non-avian dinosaurs.

The crater was discovered by Antonio Camargo and Glen Penfield, geophysicists who had been looking for petroleum in the Yucatán Peninsula during the late 1970s. Penfield was initially unable to obtain evidence that the geological feature was a crater and gave up his search. Later, through contact with Alan R. Hildebrand in 1990, Penfield obtained samples that suggested it was an impact feature. Evidence for the impact origin of the crater includes shocked quartz,[7] a gravity anomaly, and tektites in surrounding areas.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
A relatively recent discovery gave devoted evolutionists something they could offer to explain the worldwide extinction event caused by the flood. As with all alternative theories designed to deny the fact of the Biblical flood, the newly crafted Chicxulub impact theory creates more unanswered questions than it supposedly resolves.

The Chicxulub crater (IPA: [tʃikʃuˈlub]) is an impact crater buried underneath the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico.[3] Its center is offshore near the communities of Chicxulub Puerto and Chicxulub Pueblo, after which the crater is named.[4] It was formed when a large asteroid, about 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) in diameter, struck the Earth.[5] The date of the impact coincides precisely with the Cretaceous–Paleogene boundary (commonly known as the "K–Pg boundary"), slightly more than 66 million years ago,[2] and a widely accepted theory is that worldwide climate disruption from the event was the cause of the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event, a mass extinction in which 75% of plant and animal species on Earth became extinct, including all non-avian dinosaurs.

The crater was discovered by Antonio Camargo and Glen Penfield, geophysicists who had been looking for petroleum in the Yucatán Peninsula during the late 1970s. Penfield was initially unable to obtain evidence that the geological feature was a crater and gave up his search. Later, through contact with Alan R. Hildebrand in 1990, Penfield obtained samples that suggested it was an impact feature. Evidence for the impact origin of the crater includes shocked quartz,[7] a gravity anomaly, and tektites in surrounding areas.
Shocked quartz and tektites are familiar to me but I'd never heard of a gravity anomaly. Fascinating. A friend of mine who is a amateur mineralogist - a rock hound - has as some of the prized pieces in his collection samples of shocked quartz and tektites. I remember poking fun at him years ago before I got interested in it myself, as the tektites were virtually indistinguishable from some samples that I had of slag from an old iron foundry.